Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What average female on /r/inceltear looks like

It's not loading

Is this another mentally ill crossdresser or just a deformed foid? :feelswhat:

You're certainly right in that foids on there are mostly sub 6s; I find it humorous that they probably subconsciously know the bitter truth of the blackpill is true, and are probably frightened of the reality that they may face if they were born male with the same looksmatched features and no hypergamy or privilege to back them up. :feelsclown:

Is this another mentally ill crossdresser or just a deformed foid? :feelswhat:

You're certainly right in that foids on there are mostly sub 6s; I find it humorous that they probably subconsciously know the bitter truth of the blackpill is true, and are probably frightened of the reality that they may face if they were born male with the same looksmatched features and no hypergamy or privilege to back them up. :feelsclown:
Jestermaxxing trucel (who gets laid because he's white)

OP's looksmatch.

making fun of incels on an incel forum. high class

Fakecel who wouldnt get on his knees and beg to eat her out

:feelswhat: people who tell you to have sex

This is the result of respecting women, showering, just beeing yourself, watching movies with female protagonists, etc...

Vomit fuel

Disgusting, it's because their egos have been inflated by other women and simps which in return has made them think they deserve a chad. I made a post once about how we need to be misogynistic towards women in order for them to understand that they aren't as pretty as they think they are but one of the bluepilled mods deleted it and gave me a warning.

The fuck is that

Average female on IT is a man