Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Aspect of Females Piss You Off The Most?

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
For me I would say it's their hypergamy. Also how easily they are able to get dates and fuck people. Even the ugliest foids have infinite SMV

For me I would say it's their hypergamy. Also how easily they are able to get dates and fuck people. Even the ugliest foids have infinite SMV
their illogical nature and entitlement.

Their whining and narcissism.

arguing with women about anything is headache inducing because they always bring their emotions to the table.

Alpha Chad fucks, beta everyone else bucks

Their parasitism and narcissism.

Their stupidity and narcissistic behavior

For me I would say it's their hypergamy.
Same dude because of this i cant fucking stand them.
I also hate the fact that they cant bare the truth,they dont really know themselfs.
Most of these whores still belive in true love.

The lack of empathy + not giving me sex part.

They are so full of themselves

They are so full of themselves
They never give men the respect/credit they deserve. Men built the houses/apartments they live in, built and fix the cars they drive in, drive the trucks to deliver the retarded products they need. Men even gave and maintain they have rights nowadays. Notice how it's only been 100-120 years since they have had rights and now we are in this situation. Really tells you everything you need to know about female nature

Their high self-esteem. Because they don't deserve it. They are nothing. They are human trash that got lucky.

Their thought process, it’s disgusting and inhumane. They rather go for obnoxious and unmannered pieces of shit than true gentlemen like myself.