Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What asian women think about asian men

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-

This is the reality about asian men in the dating market.

>it just feels like you're dating your brother

The only race of females that keeps making this argument, you never hear a nordic woman complain how white blonde Chads remind her of her close relatives.

Last edited:
holy shit this is brutal
edit: that elliot laugh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:f: for ricecels

The only race of females that keeps making this argument, you never hear a nordic woman complain how white blonde Chads remind her of her close relatives.

You know you can find white women saying the same thing about white men, right? Asian women insult asian males saying things like "they are too beta, have small dicks, are boring", etc. White women who date black men say the same about white guys. You can even find videos on YouTube of white women talking about why they only like black men.

It's their way of saying you're unattractive.

Asian women are cumdumpsters
full

2B53674800000578-3196317-Armed_attacker_A_man_armed_with_a_metre_long_sword_stabbed_a_wom-m-12_1439460549730.jpg

Oh lord asian women are at it again
Saint Gao please do your thing.

Lifefuel for me since I prefer asian foids over white ones

JFL @ these cunt eyed gook beasts.

Brother = not a sexual entity. That’s what they’re saying. “I feel like I’m dating my brother” is a nicer/socially acceptable way of saying “asian men are not sexual entities”

certainly sheds a new light on them.
You know you can find white women saying the same thing about white men, right? Asian women insult asian males saying things like "they are too beta, have small dicks, are boring", etc. White women who date black men say the same about white guys. You can even find videos on YouTube of white women talking about why they only like black men.

white women are on par for vileness

Thats because nordic foids are not self hating vile pieces of shit. Theyre still whores though, but not self hating.

I have little to no sympathy for Asians! They are some of the rudest, inconsiderate people on the planet!

NO, PLEASE. NO MORE OF THIS

Images

Look at how much these sluts concluded based on looks, JFL. "they're more sophisticated, teehee" "Spanish men take care of their families, teehee" "he might give me flowers on our anniversary, teehee" and when some poor fuck hands her flowers, she's all "eeeew creeeeep, what made you think that was appropriate, ewww creep get away from me"

But never forget, buddy boyos, it's your personality and lack of showers that led you to become an incel.

you suckers im your baby sister's 6 feet chinese openner, yes i never date, never known what date is, just directly go to the third base then make the relationship into leader and follower. Im 38 yrs, just added another 21yrs cute white follower last week (not tinder), she asked my number, then asked my D

From the comments :feelskek:

You know you can find white women saying the same thing about white men, right?
Proof or GTFO. Coping mayos always say this shit but provide zero proof.

Just don't look like a noodlewhore brother theory

All those noodle foids would have roped had they been born male.

Ricecels, curries and all Asian nations rise up. There are like 2 billion of you.

Asians are More nazi than the third Reich

Noodlewhores are evil

This tbh

fuck , feel bad for ricecels

Just ONLY CHAD OR TYRONE maybe CHANG

Last edited:
This video should've used the Requiem for a Dream music.

Fucking disgusting whores i wish they got killed tbh. At least they will suffer when their hapa sons become incels