Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What Asian women really men when they say they date Hispanic and MENA men

What would an Asian woman choose?

• Total voters
kangarooc3l

kangarooc3l

Banned
-
Examples of Couples Posted:

1. Chinese Woman and Lebanese Boyfriend:

The woman is elegant and poised, holding hands with a Lebanese man who has blue eyes, dark curls, and only slightly fuller lips.

• Comments:
• “She’s just showing him off because he looks white.”
• “Another Asian woman who can’t handle a real ethnic guy.”
• “They all go for the white-passing ones, so predictable.”

2. Japanese Woman and Brazilian Mixed Boyfriend:

The Japanese woman is petite and stylish, her boyfriend has tan skin, dark hair, and striking green eyes.

• Comments:
• “Why do they always pick the white-looking ones?”
• “She’s only with him to look diverse.”
• “Asian women and their fetish for white-passing men, pathetic.”

3. Korean Woman and Arab Boyfriend:

The Korean woman is seen in a street interview, proudly talking about her Arab boyfriend who has green eyes, full lips, and dark hair.

• Comments:
• “Look at her showing off her ‘exotic’ boyfriend who looks European.”
• “She wouldn’t touch a real Arab guy with a ten-foot pole.”
• “They love saying they’re dating MENA men, but only if they look white.”

4. Taiwanese Woman and Mexican Boyfriend:

The Taiwanese woman is bubbly and cheerful, her boyfriend has tan skin, dark almond-shaped eyes, and full lips.

• Comments:
• “Just another Asian girl with a white-passing Latino.”
• “They always want to say they’re dating ethnics but can’t handle the real deal.”
• “She’s with him for the status, not for who he is.”

5. Singaporean (Han) Woman and Mixed Mediterranean Boyfriend:

The Singaporean woman is chic and modern, her boyfriend has thick dark lashes, brows, and hair, with almond eyes and slightly tanned skin.

• Comments:
• “Classic case of Asian woman dating a white-looking ethnic.”
• “They always pick the ones who look the most European.”
• “She’s probably bragging to her friends about her ‘exotic’ boyfriend.”

More Varied Comments:

• User1: “These women just want to say they’re with an ethnic guy but only if he looks white.”

• User2: “Another example of Asian women fetishizing white-passing men.”

• User3: “They never go for real ethnic guys, always the white-looking ones.”

• User4: “It’s all about appearances for them, not real connection.”

• User5: “She’s only with him because he looks like a European with a tan.”

• User6: “Asian women and their obsession with white-passing men is so transparent.”

• User7: “They always want to show off their ‘ethnic’ partners who look white.”

• User8: “Another one trying to look diverse by dating a white-passing ethnic.”

• User9: “She wouldn’t be with him if he looked like a real ethnic guy.”

• User10: “They love saying they’re with MENA or Latino guys but only if they look European.”

• User11: “Just another Asian woman dating a white-passing guy for the status.”

• User12: “They all go for the white-passing ones, so predictable.”

• User13: “She’s using him to look cultured and diverse.”

• User14: “Whitu passingu ethnikkku, classic Asian woman move.”

• User15: “They never go for real ethnic guys, always the white-looking ones.”

• User16: “It’s all about status for them, not love.”

• User17: “Her boyfriend is just her status symbol.”

• User18: “She’s only with him to look diverse.”

• User19: “Asian women are so predictable with their choices.”

• User20: “They always claim to like Latinos and MENA guys but only if they look white.”

The atmosphere in the upscale Mayfair bar was buzzing with energy, but Sarah and her flatmates were simmering with frustration. They watched as two couples, particularly conspicuous in their behavior, seemed to be flaunting their relationships in a way that grated on the group of white women.

Couple 1:

• Man: 6'2", Armenian, white adjacent, very attractive with dark hair, piercing grey eyes, and a fit body.
  • Woman: Chinese, below average looks, with round glasses, and a plain outfit, but visibly proud and clingy.
Couple 2:

• Man: 6'1", Brazilian, white adjacent, very attractive with tanned skin, brown hair, and green eyes.
  • Woman: Korean, average looks, with long straight hair, dressed in trendy, woke-chic style.
The Chinese woman from the first couple was leaning into her Armenian boyfriend, speaking loudly enough for others around them to hear. "I just love how open-minded and multicultural we are," she said, glancing around to ensure she was being noticed. "Armenians have such a rich history and culture. I feel so lucky to be with someone like him."

The Armenian man, smiling indulgently, nodded. "Yeah, it’s great that we found each other. Our backgrounds just blend so perfectly."

Emma, overhearing this, muttered under her breath, "Oh please, she’s only with him because he looks white."

Hannah, equally annoyed, added, "And she’s making sure everyone knows it. So transparent."

The second couple, the Korean woman and her Brazilian boyfriend, were similarly engaged in a public display of their 'wokeness.' "I love my Latino man," the Korean woman said, her voice dripping with performative pride. "Brazilians have such a vibrant culture, and it's amazing to be with someone who appreciates diversity as much as I do."

Her boyfriend, tanned and muscular, kissed her on the cheek. "You’re right, babe. It’s all about understanding and appreciating each other's backgrounds."

Laura, unable to contain her irritation, whispered to her friends, "She’s probably never even looked twice at an actual Asian guy. But she’s so woke because she’s dating someone who’s mixed."

Sophie, sipping her drink more aggressively than usual, agreed. "It’s so hypocritical. They act all superior and enlightened, but they only go for men who look white enough to fit their standards."

The Korean woman, noticing the group of white women, turned slightly and spoke louder. "Isn’t it wonderful to be with someone who’s so open-minded? I feel sorry for people who can’t appreciate the beauty of multicultural relationships."

Sarah, feeling a surge of anger, leaned closer to her friends. "They’re just doing this to make us feel bad. It’s not about being multicultural, it’s about showing off that they can get these men."

Emma nodded. "Exactly. They’re pretending to be so progressive, but it's clear they only want men who look white. It’s so fake."

Anything remotely white is attractive to them

Where are these comments from? lmao there's no context to what you posted.

But yes, every race mogs asian males, hence asian women will want any race on average more than asian men.

White > White-passing > light brown Arab > light brown Indian > medium brown arab/indian > Black > Turk > SEA > Asian

They would rather date soft looking whites with no testosterone in them, either tall “golden retriever” chads or the nerdy type, a rough looking “white” like a slav is a noodle foids last choice.

The fob or native ones are probably more open to dating the uglier whites/“whites”

Where are these comments from? lmao there's no context to what you posted.
Couples I saw on ig and TikTok
But yes, every race mogs asian males, hence asian women will want any race on average more than asian men.

White > White-passing > light brown Arab > light brown Indian > medium brown arab/indian > Black > Turk > SEA > Asian
Why however when these noodles say they like Latino or Arab guys they only mean white passing with a tan and full lips at best?

They would rather date soft looking whites with no testosterone in them, either tall “golden retriever” chads or the nerdy type, a rough looking “white” like a slav is a noodle foids last choice.

The fob or native ones are probably more open to dating the uglier whites/“whites”
And what about the typical sexy chad?

Couples I saw on ig and TikTok
Nigger, you should have screencapped them.
Why however when these noodles say they like Latino or Arab guys they only mean white passing with a tan and full lips at best?
They dont. Yes, white passing is ideal for them, but even brown latinos and brown arabs still can get asian girls if they have caucasion features

Also, I doubt these asians can even tell when someone is arab vs european. I've seen swarthy arabs get confused as european by asians.

Nigger, you should have screencapped them.

They dont. Yes, white passing is ideal for them, but even brown latinos and brown arabs still can get asian girls if they have caucasion features

Also, I doubt these asians can even tell when someone is arab vs european. I've seen swarthy arabs get confused as european by asians.
True but I’m talking about when the foid actually goes to date the guy

“Rook at my rebaneseu boyfriendu!” -blue eyes, brown hair, tan”

@Incel_Doomer
h0i483590xo91.jpg

Didn't read before voting, but I stand by my vote. They have trouble visually distinguishing who is white-white, but once they become the token noodle in a slut coven, the cum whores will help them with that. Hence white-passing ethnics can get with noodles, so long as the noodles aren't tainted by associating with cum whores.