Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What Ascension Looks Like For A Normie Beta

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★

Skip to around 3 minutes to see what her husband looks like. Lucky fella. Lets just hope he doesn't end up getting cucked by a horny Tyrone from Tinder.

WTF
That´s gross.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

This guy is brain damaged. There must be something mentally wrong with him. Normal people are not attracted to women that disgustingly obese. I'd be less offended if he was fucking his pet hamster.
It is not unreasonable to request your looksmatch or SMV equal. This is beyond the pale.

My soul is tired.

How can these "people" (both the beast and the cuck) even exist in reality?
It's all so tiring...

Fuck man, i was hoping for better stuff.

Let's hope for him that he's into fat foids.

When desperation levels start to brainwash you that's what happens..
:feelsrope:

However big the whale, the tiny harpoon can defeat it.

The guy's face just screams beta male "please don't hurt me".

Volce,l but I vould not this ascension

i'd rather ldar for eternity than end up like him jfl at the state of men in 2019

She probably thinks she can do better than him deep down too. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsbadman:

She probably thinks she can do better than him deep down too. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsbadman:
She absolutely can like it or not. it's only a matter of time before our boy gets cucked to to hell and back.