Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your views on the pedophile agenda?

Bullshit. :feelskek::feelskek:

Come on bro. His arguments are so nonsensical.

But there are pedophile rings inside the elite. Check out the Sasha Baron Cohen case.

Last edited:
I think homosexuality and pedophilia are disgusting and those who in engage in them should be flayed.

I don’t consider liking 15-16 year olds pedophilia btw. I mean children who are prepubescent.

Infantophilia (sometimes called nepiophilia) is a subtype of pedophilia describing a sexual preference for children less than 5 years old (including toddlers and infants).

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12, criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent children, which is typically ages 11–14.

Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.

Hagophilia is the primary sexual interest in late-to-end older adults, generally ages to 70 to 90.