Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What are your top 10 films of all time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13256
  • Start date
Interstellar

nuff said

In no particular order:
The Godfather Part 2
Django Unchained
The Bridge on the River Kwai
No Country for Old Men
Crimes and Misdemeanors
Traffic
Stephen King's Cat's Eye
Training Day
The Departed
The Way of the Gun
Off the top of my head btw, maybe not so precise. Great thread idea btw, I'm a big movie buff.
Brokeback Mountain
Moonlight
Philadelphia
Sailor Moon R the Movie: Promise of the Rose
Milk
A Star is born
Dallas Buyers Club
Call Me By Your Name
Love, Simon
Pride
Nonchalant trolling is the best trolling.

Enemy
Stay
Fight Club
Superbad
This Is The End
Silver Linings Playbook
Heathers
Ted
Death Proof
Pulp Fiction

10 - backstroke of the west
9 - backstroke of the west
8 - backstroke of the west
7 - backstroke of the west
6 - backstroke of the west
5 - backstroke of the west
4 - backstroke of the west
3 - backstroke of the west
2 - backstroke of the west
1 - backstroke of the west

In no particular order
Creepshow
Friday the 13th Series
Halloween 2
The Thing
Videodrome
Psycho
Hot Fuzz
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the first one)
Child's Play
The Evil Dead
Bart Got a Room
The Florida Project (inb4 cuck)
Full Metal Jacket
Shaun of The Dead

Bart Got a Room
Never saw that but I fucking love Brandon Hardesty. I wonder why he removed all his videos from his channel. He was a fucking legend back in the early days of youtube.

Never saw that but I fucking love Brandon Hardesty. I wonder why he removed all his videos from his channel. He was a fucking legend back in the early days of youtube.

It was a really heartwarming movie. I highly recommend it if you have time to kill.

I'm pretty sure the Holocaust was real?
Then why are there laws in so many countries across Europe forbidding you from questioning the holocaust? Also address the arguments I brought up instead of just uselessly typing "hur durr it's real because I say so" you brainlet fag

Last edited:
Then why are there laws in so many countries across Europe forbidding you from questioning the holocaust? Also address the arguments I brought up instead of just uselessly typing "hur durr it's real because I say so" you brainlet fag
Because Nazis, and people who sympathise with them, are such deeply shitty people that they will deny or minimise unquestionable history from the recent past. The same way a prisioner on death row who has been convicted on overwhelming evidence will still look people straight in the eye and deny that he did it.

It’s like how 9/11 never happened. It was just a way to frame innocent Muslims.
Or how the moon landing never really happened, it was just a psychological weapon against the USSR.
Or how Pol Pot never murdered anyone, it’s all just a ploy to blacken innocent communists.

There are so many reasons a normal person wouldn’t say the things you did. Firstly, you have to know that of the countless millions directly involved in that chapter of history, it simply isn’t possible to fake. It takes a delusional arrogance to think you know better than so many people giving firsthand accounts. Secondly is that you have to be emotionally retarded to even make the argument. Like, a genuine intellectual disability. It’s as if someone emotionally recounts how their mother was stabbed 78 times in a frenzied murder, then raped while she was dying complete with police reports and forensic evidence. Then you want to present your own theory that she was actually stabbed 74 times and how it’s not really a rape if she died before it was over. Why would they be upset you said that? Don’t they owe you a real counter argument instead of just calling you a piece of shit? No, they don’t. What do you think you are gaining by having presented your theory? Do you think any person on earth besides a nazi thinks better of you for doing that? Because those “innocent Germans” learned their lessons. They are the ones who passed the laws, and they are the ones who will jail you for having the foul combination of evil and dishonesty to deny those murdered even being remembered. How many millions? I don’t even fucking know. And I don’t care, because one would still be enough to justify cleansing any nazi filth from the earth for the rest of time.

If you want to be a nazi I can’t stop you. But you should at least have the balls to own what nazis have done.

And to bring up that objection over something as trivial as a movie preference. I have to say man - this place is full of pedos, and lunatics, and hate filled men some of who might just do the world a favor by blowing their brains out.

And at the moment you stand out in my mind as the worst one.

Nobody thinks Shindler’s List is a documentary. It’s “based on true events”. But the reality is much much worse. Because those crimes against humanity were not committed by villains from a movie. They were committed by ordinary people.

Last edited:
Lord of the rings 1-3
Patriot
Braveheart
Gladiator

Lol is that a joke?

I literally meant throw "Alien" on the list.

Though now that you say Throw sounds like it'd be a cool movie.
Lmao @Godzuki made my day

Some real obscure artsy shit, cause I'm high IQ like that.

Johnny Got His Gun
The Godfather
The Godfatehr part 2
Gran Torino
The Last Temptation of Christ
Sex & Death 101
The Empire Strikes Back
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1
Der Untergang
Cruel Intentions