Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your thoughts on this video?

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer

underagecels try not to be too edgy

they get to live life on easy mode and exit this game early:rolleyes:

Well, Rip. I wish that was me but I'm too much of a pussy to put myself down.

people only care about her case as much as they do coz she's attractive

What is there to say, really? This world and our lives in it, are horrible, and that will never change. There is no meaning, or positive message to be derived from this, although I'm sure that's what most who knew her will try and come up.

Sometimes I wonder if people that get diagnosed with cancer might've lived longer had the doctors never mentioned it at all.

Are you expecting me to feel some sort of empathy for this person who's definitely had a much easier life than me, in terms of procuring happiness and and living a life without constant fear of mockery? I don't feel anything when I watch this pathetic shit.

Eh, I don't like people dying, or hearing about it. Death is such a complex and mind-numbing matter and not a lot of people realize it.

I'm just like any other girl BUT THIS MAKES ME DIFFERENT IM SO UNIQUE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE

Fuck you cunt

roastie had the potential to become 7/10 stacy lite before cancer, and god decided to stop the roastie in her tracks before she could wreack havoc upon the world and potentially cause multiple incels to suicide. keep in mind shes a westernized roastie so this wouldve likely been the case. good riddance

I'd gladly take brain cancer to live with his maxilla for one day.

Are you expecting me to feel some sort of empathy for this person who's definitely had a much easier life than me, in terms of procuring happiness and and living a life without constant fear of mockery? I don't feel anything when I watch this pathetic shit.