Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on the rise of tradthots in the alt-right?

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
zIkNeNh.jpg

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
don't care

I personally know some incels that have been milked out of some hard earned cash by them. They're parasites in my "religious" opinion.

It happens to every community that is majority male, it's probably going to happen to us also.

Crustaciouse said:
It happens to every community that is majority male, it's probably going to happen to us also.

How so? A female incel is still an oxymoron.

I know barely any, though I do some. All are ugly/unattractive/old aswell as having massive chip on their shoulders.

modus_coperandi said:
How so? A female incel is still an oxymoron.

Women will still try to infiltrate, it always happens.

Crustaciouse said:
Women will still try to infiltrate, it always happens.

This is true. I'm an outcast in in the internet & in the real life, but I still manage to cross paths with these "traditionalist" & "religious" femoids.

I'm curious if people were going to "name names" who would you classify as TRADTHOTS?

I think the alt-right may destroy itself when women co-opt it just like they did with the so called atheist movement when it got taken over by feminists and SJW's. I mean it serves them right really. The idea of organised atheism is retarded.

The alt-right is pure cancer as it is. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out the entire thing was orchestrated by the chosen ones.

hate them and the open thots just the same. just because you come out and say "i'm a hoe" doesn't make you real. lying about not being a hoe is stupid because everyone who isn't bluepilled can see through your bullshit facade

commander_zoidberg said:
I'm curious if people were going to "name names" who would you classify as TRADTHOTS?

I think the alt-right may destroy itself when women co-opt it just like they did with the so called atheist movement when it got taken over by feminists and SJW's. I mean it serves them right really. The idea of organised atheism is retarded.

The majority of the femoids participating in the conservative movement are tradthots. Have you no idea how many of them pretend to share our beliefs, while not participating in them? Lauren Southern and Roaming Millennial

Agent_Coper said:
The alt-right is pure cancer as it is. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out the entire thing was orchestrated by the chosen ones.

God's chosen people are mostly in the alt-lite. Anyone that hasn't addressed the JQ is in the alt-lite in my correct "opinion."

Anonymous said:
The majority of the femoids participating in the conservative movement are tradthots. Have you no idea how many of them pretend to share our beliefs, while not participating in them? Lauren Southern and Roaming Millennial.

I think some of them may be right wing on some issues. At the end of the day they are attractive young women who can get a chad lite beta or a wealthy chad to take care of them and give them some pretty babies in an upper class white gated community when they are ready to settle down and cuck in a few years. I'm surprised 4chan hasn't been able to dig up dirt on the likes of some of them for slutting about.

It seems to me a few of them are getting a little pissy about "not being accepted" and "how the movement needs to be more open to women" which is typical for this sort of infiltration and subversion of a movement. 

Are there any women in the alt-right, alt lite, right wing, right wing skeptic sphere anyone does have time for?

“Traditional” women are simply stacies that want chad to wear retro 1950s clothes and marry her. It’s bullshit, don’t be fooled by it.

A femoid is a femoid is a femoid. BASIC. EVOLUTIONARY. PROGRAMMING.

FUCK CHAD. MAKE BABY CHADS. RINSE AND REPEAT.

SIMPLE MATH.

Nothing will ever change their behaviour. Doesn’t matter how “traditional” they are, they will never want to fuck an ugly manlet.

Also, the alt-right is a pile of crap. Total cope. Full of hillbillies, racists and literal retards. Hell its probably just a CIA operation anyway?

The picture is basically accurate. Like every other avenue of life femoids will find some way to use their tits and sex appeal to cash in on the latest fad. They'll trick the men into thinking they can have them and take all their cash while saying all the right things. A while ago I noticed a bunch of "quirky libertarian girls" groping up here and their. This is no different.

Many of the alt right women have been exposed as race mixers. I'm sure they sort of believe in conservatism and nationalism, but for the most part, this is an obvious scam.

Traditionalism on the internet is nothing more than bullshit. Women just chose whatever personality or appearance will best suit them. They're completely shallow sociopaths, devoid of any real personality.

Fucking incredible, all that a femoid have to do is wear an maga hat, repeat one or two /Pol/ memes and all the "redpilled" alt-cucks will show their beta orbiter nature and worship their feats and donate to her patreon like a bunch of castrated numales.

Meanwhile she`s fucking liberal Chads, chaddams, communist Chads, and who know`s maybe even two or three republican Chads behind their back, what a bunch of pathetic cuckholds.

I don't mind.

The mainstream pc culture (alt-right) had already somewhat seeped into mainstream society, so I see why its on the rise.

But at the end of the day, they still want Chads, but I'm not sure how thats going to change the lives for incels.

Chads and Stacies keeping up with trends.

Nothing new under the sun.

FHOs turning to conservatism and embracing traditional values can only be a good thing, although I doubt they could be true believers. Modern FHOs seem too corrupted by modern degeneracy for that. Ultimately, the nuclear family and large families have to be restored to the virtuous position it had in the West before the 1960s, if the West is to survive these decades of cucked mass-immigration, thanks to the (((globalist))) scum who had encouraged this slide into degeneracy in the first place, leading to the disaster of modern hypergamy.

Anonymous said:
Tradcucks are typical whore worshipping cucks. They put pussy on a pedistal and actually are pathetic enough to fucking donate to the patron of those thots.

Daily reminder if you ever donated money to a thot it's time to fucking blow your brains out

Women will try to infiltrate any community and destroy it, it's in their nature. All we can do is keep banning them. The day we get soft on roasties is the day this website dies.

fagotonabike said:
Tradcucks are typical whore worshipping cucks. They put pussy on a pedistal and actually are pathetic enough to fucking donate to the patron of those thots.

Daily reminder if you ever donated money to a thot it's time to fucking blow your brains out

I've never donated to any femoid, and still keep my traditionalist beliefs. Tradcucks are anything but traditional imotbqhfam

Females are literally identical to each other. Oh, you think you're a social conservative, but still are waiting for "the right one" as your most fertile years pass? Like literally every other slut trying to get hitched to Chad? Yeah, you're not anything special sweetheart.

National and racial pride are uniquely male concepts. That's why every alt-right rally is a sausage fest. And they clearly cannot hold accountability for their women, treating them like goddesses while their nation collapses. At the very, very best, they'd sooner point their fingers to liberals/feminism/THE JEWS than the real problem: female nature. If you don't oppresse female nature, they won't have kids, they won't love their husbands, and will let the nation rot with slightly more fertile low IQ minorities.

White knights know no political bounds, but they seem excessively bad within the alt-right. Any remotely attractive female that pretends to be with them ends up becoming pertinent.

What you're calling "tradthots" have always made me chuckle and are one of the reasons I have trouble taking conservatives seriously.

R O P E yourself if you think tradthots give a fuck about right-winged politics, they're in it for the money.

Many incel men usually become politically woke and end up alt-right. It's not a surprise they are thirsty. I am sure there are significant overlaps between them and incel communities. Sadly, they will fall for these disingenuous FHOs because they are desperate for love and children to advance the race. The evil-doers behind feminism successfully pitted FHOs against men, which has led to the slow societal collapse since the 1960s.

Alt-Right is equally fooled by feminine wiles as Leftist cucks are.