Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy What are your thoughts on the new pokemon games?

Does Pokemon Scarlet/Violet look good enough?

• Total voters
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Teracristal looks dope af ngl

played sword and shield and it was pretty ass. the diamond and pearl reboots looked absolutely abysmal so I think I'm done playing pokemon games. Plus I'm about to be 28 so maybe its kind of pathetic anyway

played sword and shield and it was pretty ass. the diamond and pearl reboots looked absolutely abysmal so I think I'm done playing pokemon games. Plus I'm about to be 28 so maybe its kind of pathetic anyway
kek the only good thing from sword and shield were the waifus afaik and the diamond/pearl remakes were ,according to 4chan, a money laundering scheme

I like Pokémon and I voted for option 4

Stop it with this Latina shit. Go for a white girl and not give birth to another me.

it looks like shit. even worse than swsh. I think this series is not for me anymore, they are pandering heavily to kids.

Looks shitty, all leaked pokemon so far have been lame in terms of designs especially the flagship legendaries.

Gimmick of terastylize or whatever the fuck they call it is super lame, people said Dynamaxxing was a lame gimmick because it just made pokemon bigger, this one just sticks a crystal flower on their head.

Looks like characters will have minimal customization freedom too due to the "school" theme.

Overall it appears to be a pretty poor pokemon game which lines up with recently releases. Still buying the SnV double pack+switch edition.

in terms of designs
true, the only potential it has lies on the new waifus (the new foid professor looks hot af)
sticks a crystal flower
no, it changes the pokemon type, appearance speaking, it's garbage, but the meta play would become interesting to watch :feelstrash:
will have minimal customization freedom
customizing in pokemon has always been an extra, not a feature
Still buying the SnV double pack+switch edition.
that switch looks dope af ngl