Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on Stephen Paddock ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
multiple other shooters got away + crisis actor situation, not as badly done as sandyh tho.

Not much left to lose at 64 I guess

I just find it crazy how everyone acts like this never happened even with his high kill count.

At 64 what else is there to do?

Your dick is limp so even if you can have sex with hookers your dick wouldn’t work and you wouldn’t wanna have sex anywayS

If you’re money maxed, chances are you already enjoyed all the shit money can buy you and are probably a few years into retirement or very damn close

Your brain isn’t quick anymore so you can barely learn or acquire new skills anymore so hobbies are pretty much worthless

What else is there to do but blow a bunch of heads off? Can’t say I’d go on a mass shooting when I’m 64 cause that’s fucking boring but I can’t say I don’t understand why he did it.

Should’ve taken out like a major politician or something, if he planned long enough he could’ve easily killed a global elite

E284B51A 8632 4783 9247 EBD0E245B918

Guess not everyone works at Taco Bell.

SexhavER drama doesn't concern me.