Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on Minecraft?

I like the "Virtual Lego" aspect of it. Not too big of a fan of the survival aspect instead, i found it to be quite boring tbh

I hate it. Always thought it was boring af. Only liked certain random online games and now only like car driving games

It's fun but it makes me feel really lonely sometimes

I hate it. Always thought it was boring af. Only liked certain random online games and now only like car driving games
It's fun for like 1 or 2 hours and that's pretty much hit. Definitely overrated tho

It's fun for like 1 or 2 hours and that's pretty much hit. Definitely overrated tho
Yep. Car driving games never lose their fun for me. I can play them for hours day after day. Same for real car stuff of course which I’m big into as well

It’s fun and relaxing at the same time, I mainly played creative mode.

Yep. Car driving games never lose their fun for me. I can play them for hours day after day. Same for real car stuff of course which I’m big into as well
Most people overrated Minecraft because of the nostalgia. They associate it during the days of their childhood which were streefee and stuff. I feel the same way about it too. It makes me feel like a laid-back kid, back when life was fair.
I also feel the same way about the game Pokemon, even though the games are shit, I still like it.

Most people overrated Minecraft because of the nostalgia. They associate it during the days of their childhood which were streefee and stuff. I feel the same way about it too. It makes me feel like a laid-back kid, back when life was fair.
I also feel the same way about the game Pokemon, even though the games are shit, I still like it.
Old cartoons evoke the same feelings for me. I love rewatching episodes of the original 2003 Teen Titans show. Same for a bunch of cartoons from that general era. A bunch of the free games on the site Coolmath were nostalgic for me because I played them as a kid. Most were flash games though, so are unavailable now

last time i played minecraft was 2013

I like it but I always preferred creative mode over survival mode. Survival mode was just tedious to me.

I like it but I always preferred creative mode over survival mode. Survival mode was just tedious to me.
Same, survival was heart breaking if you died in a lava pit. Also creative just focuses on what makes minecraft so unique and legendary.

Cool game but they ruined it as always. Selling your soul to the Microdick was a mistake.

It's lonely and relaxing atmosphere. While Terraria felt more alive than Minecraft.

I used to play it a lot but mainly multiplayer as that was peak for me back in like 2013-2016

Same, survival was heart breaking if you died in a lava pit. Also creative just focuses on what makes minecraft so unique and legendary.
I also had similar problems, I solved them by activating cheats.

game helped me cope during friendless lonely school days

i want to rape the ender dragon

Top 5 Games OAT

there are good modpacks if you just want to chill as well
It is not necessary to use mods. Through specific tricks and tricks minecraft makes your life easier: from keeping your inventory after death, to disabling explosions of constructions. Of course through some of them (mods) there could be some more implementations.

love creative mod, spend most time building massive temples and villages

I like it i like playing it on my ps5 while im zooted the soundtrack makes it better i normally just go on creative mode and build houses

Never sank a serious amount of time in it but i always appreciated how comfy the game felt

Old cartoons evoke the same feelings for me. I love rewatching episodes of the original 2003 Teen Titans show. Same for a bunch of cartoons from that general era. A bunch of the free games on the site Coolmath were nostalgic for me because I played them as a kid. Most were flash games though, so are unavailable now
there's a program called flashpoint that has hundreds of archived flash games, meaning you can play them again if you wanted

agreed, i would always build lots of redstone in creative, it was fun

there's a program called flashpoint that has hundreds of archived flash games, meaning you can play them again if you wanted
Interesting. I saw a few years ago that there was a project to bring back some flash games, but never heard much about it afterwards. I will look into this

Fun when I used to have friends to play with

Interesting. I saw a few years ago that there was a project to bring back some flash games, but never heard much about it afterwards. I will look into this
:feelsokman:

its good i just play servers because survival gets boring quick you just do the same thing over and over

Greatest game of all time

Ruined ever since microsoft bought mojang

It takes me back to my childhood very nostalgic but it makes me depressed to remember the times when I was happier

I beat minecraft the other day

I used to make good creations on it when I was a kid and these faggots joined my world and destroyed everything fuck those niggers