Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on looksmax.org?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I’ve been lurking there recently tbh. What do you guys think about the forum? What is the general consensus?

Fakecel cuck if you have even HEARD of the site before, looksmaxxing is for bluepilled normies who worship foids to the point they get expensive and painful surgeries in order to please their queens

Looksfag.org:feelsUgh:

niggers rate each other’s dicks.

Tell us your thoughts on it first :feelssus:
Fakecel cuck if you have even HEARD of the site before, looksmaxxing is for bluepilled normies who worship foids to the point they get expensive and painful surgeries in order to please their queens
I guess 95% of the people here are fakecel cucks :feelskek:

99% coping normies, 1% narcy chads

But that means you've heard of it...:feelshmm:

a load of fucking narcy fucking cunt motherfucking fakecel cunt motherfuckers who have no idea of the struggles that a sub 5 faces. really hope nothing bad happens to em :what:

too many queers

A respectable community filled with upstanding gentlemen readily to hand out the best and newest, scientific information indiscriminately.

But that means you've heard of it...:feelshmm:
I never heard of looksmax before I clicked on this thread and now I’m going to erase my memory of it so it doesn’t count

Autistic and narcy chadlites/normies pitting each other down in a dick measuring contest.org

Autistic and narcy chadlites/normies pitting each other down in a dick measuring contest.org
There are a handful of actual Chads on the forum and the rest of the normies worship them like a cult.

Also many closeted homos there tbh.

There are a handful of actual Chads on the forum and the rest of the normies worship them like a cult.

Also many closeted homos there tbh.
Can confirm

And someone from this forum actually turned out to be a chad (had an acount in .org) once he exposed himself in that site. It's like a literal magnet for fakecels jfl.

Looksmax.org in a nutshell: A bunch of narcy faggots masturbating to Chad's aesthetics. Also if you're an incel, visit this site on your own risk! It's impact on the mental health is enormously bad.

I have no use for it.

Well if you if you look at it with a critical, unbiased, open hearted, you will realise that nothing makes sense if you are an incel.

They exaggerate a lot. They rate normies or even chadlites 4-5/10

Interesting forum tbh

Grindr but in forum format

Full of dirty fags. :feelswhat:

A respectable community filled with upstanding gentlemen readily to hand out the best and newest, scientific information indiscriminately.
:feelshaha:

What about lookism.net?

You could spread your oneitis’s pics and tiktoks there and make her famous

Excellent suggestion, fellow incel. She does seem to be obsessed with attention.