Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Are Your Thoughts On Kidology?

Don't care; the average foid, devoid of true problems or suffering as the average subhuman must face through mistreatment and the usual contempt and negative projection, and treating some users using her as a example of hypergamy and intense foid privilege in the modern world as a legitimate barrier to wellbeing of mind... :feelshaha:

It did probably work, though, didn't it? :society:

Quite evident; simply the state of modern hypergamy and foid privilege, allowing even the LTBs and subhuman-tier foids to get with their local MTN or desperate LTN, and increasing the disadvantage and subsequent discrimination and negative treatment towards sub 5 male, all the while whining about the "patriarchy" or some sort of nonexistent oppression... :feelsclown:

Only policies reducing these foid standards by targeting hypergamous behaviour and moral degeneracy can ease it; that, or a massive imbalance in the gender ratio that currently enables MTBs to easily be able to go for Chadlites and get them. :feelshehe:

I hate this bitch.

Someone needs to put a grenade in her mouth tbh because everything that comes out of it is some stupid low iq nigger shit.

I hate this bitch.

Someone needs to put a grenade in her mouth tbh because everything that comes out of it is some stupid low iq nigger shit.
She is so entitled it really is mind boggling. Sub 6 old sheboon needs to stop living in delusions

Mindless attwhoring sheboon.

Sheboon. Eeew

Of course this foid is picky rendering her "dateless" lmao.

"Femcels and incels coming together are a perfect match" lol.

Yeah just like how they had to shut down that subreddit that they had to shut down because too many guys were asking them out :lul:.

Anyways, this vid is a waste of time. Typical for foids to play the victim.

She is a whining classy sheboon who gets upset when chad men don’t want her. I’ve already watched some of her videos, and rolled my eyes. Classic whining women who thinks she deserves everything
She's been celibate for many years apparently. Thoughts on that?

Ofc this foid has to put incel in the title for the clicks when the post was on looksmax.org.

Candace Owens looking sheboon motherfucker. I would rape and impregnate her.

Nigger women are soo ugly god

She a self-hating zulu sheboon that justifies why she doesn't prefer black men due to her past experiences. I honestly don't blame her after learning about her upbringing of how blacks were racist to her just because she didn't speak zulu. Blacks are the most racists pieces of shits even to there own kind and they wonder why some of us don't associate with their community when they say shit like "we are taking your black card".

View: https://youtu.be/EQUf2lMn2vI?t=1693

Apparently, she has no "existing self esteem". She read all those comments on looksmaxx calling her a sheboon and what-not and she seemed very neutral and unbothered.

Both those bitches look like Sid from Ice Age, but i'm more of a fan of Candace Owens due to her redpills about da communitah
Candace Owens is kinda hot tho. Icl

She’s a voluntary celibate she only wants high class chads of her choosing she could easily get a man
She a self-hating zulu sheboon that justifies why she doesn't prefer black men due to her past experiences. I honestly don't blame her after learning about her upbringing of how blacks were racist to her just because she didn't speak zulu. Blacks are the most racists pieces of shits even to there own kind and they wonder why some of us don't associate with their community when they say shit like "we are taking your black card".

View: https://youtu.be/EQUf2lMn2vI?t=1693

I saw a woman in the thumbnail, there4 i see no reason to watch it

I hate this bitch.

Says nigger XD

another grifter fakefemcel. At my most charitable, at least she attempts to understand us-- but I find it most perplexing and disingenuous that she's more into the lookxmaxx scene as an incel movement, but not the real incels here. Probably because it's more likely you have a person like that VICE faggot- a tall white guy larping as an incel over there that just has low self-esteem just waiting to be "saved" by her.

Apparently, she has no "existing self esteem". She read all those comments on looksmaxx calling her a sheboon and what-not and she seemed very neutral and unbothered.
its because men have NO INHERENT VALUE. Nothing a man can say can ever hurt me or has that's why incels brush off racial slurs like no tommorow but cry like faggots when women reject us

Overthinking dumb cunt

She cute, also isn't degen

she seems angry they used her pics, stupid whore