Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on Khanivore?

I don't need you anymore! Wereq will be my right hand from now on.. i will regret it, right...
You can ask him to draw erotic art of your grids, sell them on the black market and shit like that heh

You can ask him to draw erotic art of your grids, sell them on the black market and shit like that heh
Amazons only! :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Amazons only! :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
oh yeah, griderians from khanivore's project are massive beasts :feelzez: (no more secret info about the project from now on though)

oh yeah, griderians from khanivore's project are massive beasts :feelzez: (no more secret info about the project from now on though)
PIG I WILL STRANGLE YOU WITH WEREQ'S INTESTINES!!!!!!!

IF ANYONE CAN DO THIS KIND OF STUFF - IT IS ME, NO ONE ELSE

Nigga the smell will kill me before the choking does :feelskek:

You can't draw for shit and you know that
Well, i want to learn to draw

But you know, you perfectly know, this design is going to murder me.. At least it looks great! Jeez, why can't i draw

And wereq's intestines smell like flowers!!!!!

@Khanivore is 200cm by the way yall
He told me he has good genes and only comes here when his dopamine receptors are fried

@Khanivore is my best friend here.

He told me he has good genes and only comes here when his dopamine receptors are fried
How to delete replies!!!!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you are too low IQ
I didn't even tried, although

I think that if i will concentrate on two hard tasks at once - i would fail at both.. so - let me finish ten states, and then i will try

You know, maybe i have a knack for it! If i really do... jeez, this is going to be godlike

Well, i want to learn to draw

But you know, you perfectly know, this design is going to murder me.. At least it looks great! Jeez, why can't i draw
I can only draw exaggerated caricatures, lmao
From what I've seen griderians are animalistic, dont look like homo sapiens at all, yeah that would be tough to draw.
Khanivore is ubermensch 10 inch penis high T brow ridge hunter skull

Why are you so angry today? :cryfeels::cryfeels:
BECAUSE I AM CHATTING WITH SEVERELY DISABLED BRAINDEAD IDIOTS ON THIS SITE WHEN I SHOULD DO MY FUCKING WORK!!!!!!

MAYBE BECAUSE OF THAT

I can only draw exaggerated caricatures, lmao
From what I've seen griderians are animalistic, dont look like homo sapiens at all, yeah that would be tough to draw.

Khanivore is ubermensch 10 inch penis high T brow ridge hunter skull
Grids are hybrids of everything that can even remotely be attributed to killing, and oh boy - do i love them

Sounds edgy, right? Perhaps we should not talk about it here

waso you are breaking the NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT!!!?! I WILL SEE YOU IN SUPREME COURT

BECAUSE I AM CHATTING WITH SEVERELY DISABLED BRAINDEAD IDIOTS ON THIS SITE WHEN I SHOULD DO MY FUCKING WORK!!!!!!

MAYBE BECAUSE OF THAT
stop going through puberty again khanovore
Grids are hybrids of everything that can even remotely be attributed to killing, and oh boy - do i love them

Sounds edgy, right? Perhaps we should not talk about it here
? they look like this nigga
ArtStation - Khanivore

I find him equal parts annoying and funny
1680400895828-png.733160
what about now? my thoughts are that h's exactly how he presents himself on this forum.

1680400895828-png.733160
what about now? my thoughts are that h's exactly how he presents himself on this forum.
:yes: :yes: :yes: annoying faggy brain damaged troll. deserves execution.