Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on Khanivore?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I find him equal parts annoying and funny

High IQ nigga, he just likes to troll and bait

My favorite user atm
You and i share something in common with this guy... i mean Linda...

Don't care, seems cool

Pretty leftie but tolerable, lol

just another troll, nothing special. tons just like him on this forum

often says stupid shit like this:
<20k posts? Either gray colors, either kicking out

Paraguay visa 100k, now that will be a kick in the head

Ban @Retardinator also, for stupidity - yeah, lets post jbs here, see how long will this forum be afloat, why not, genius idea, awesome idea.. or not, lets make him an sole proprietor of this caravan, and.. uhhuh, whats zis? Its za cops? Omagad! Arrest proprietor!

I don't care, actually, it seems to be good enough for now - ain't like i am going to be an admin of this portal anyway

Our administration doesn't do jack shit, ha
I also often don't understand what he's trying to say.

But don't care. There are worse users.

Hello, pigs, no one of you did tag me.. scared, mmm? One of you actually tagged me

often says stupid shit like this:

I also often don't understand what he's trying to say.

But don't care. There are worse users.
Hello, piggy! You really think that paedophilia (people will devolve into that, i am sure of it) is good for this forum? Really? And i am the one who is stupid here!

I am surrounded by idiots!

He tagged me once!

Hello, piggy! You really think that paedophilia (people will devolve into that, i am sure of it) is good for this forum? Really? And i am the one who is stupid here!

I am surrounded by idiots!
I never talked about pedophilia. I talked about teens. Attraction to teens isn't pedophilia.

Also looksmax allows JBposting, and they're fine. There's no legal reason to not allow it.

He's cool, but he is sometimes hard to understand his way of writing in english is very grand.

I never talked about pedophilia. I talked about teens. Attraction to teens isn't pedophilia.

Also looksmax allows JBposting, and they're fine. There's no legal reason to not allow it.
Hmmm hmmm.. Take this to the mods. I am not the proprietor of this facility, nor i am familiar with US law system

But.. who cares) administration of this portal is pretty much dead

He's cool, but he is sometimes hard to understand his way of writing in english is very grand.
Heh, if only any of you piglets knew how proficient i am in my native language.. you would go green from envy! Really, you would

Heh, if only any of you piglets knew how proficient i am in my native language.. you would go green from envy! Really, you would
I can tell, when i translate your posts in Polish or english it looks like a 19th century novel.

I can tell, when i translate your posts in Polish or english it looks like a 19th century novel.
Польски курва! Да ты что, неужто ты думаешь таким образом обо мне вашем покорном слуге? Это выше всяких похвал, магистрат! Значит.. не зря я занимаюсь тем, чем занимаюсь, не зря. Слава Богу. Слава чертовому богу... Хоть что-то хорошее, знаете ли. Моя жизнь - полный кошмар! Господь, за что мне столько изуверств выпало на мою долю?

Погоди, Господь. Я ещё жив.. а это значит - я могу ещё что-то сделать! Жаль только, что не Эйнштейн я, уж знаете ль, жаль мне очень.

High IQ nigga, he just likes to troll and bait
Correct, correct.. what, i must say 'muh my life is bad' hundreds of times, like some of locals do? I must be better than that, if i aim to make something out of myself

Correct, correct.. what, i must say 'muh my life is bad' hundreds of times, like some of locals do? I must be better than that, if i aim to make something out of myself
nah you must make bait thread "Ban this certain demographic" for the title and "." for description

nah you must make bait thread "Ban this certain demographic" for the title and "." for description
Yes! This is what everyone should strive to! Exquisite endeavour!

Nigga you tagged me like 4 times today
KAZAKH MONGOLOID KYS I BET YOU GUZZLE CUM
It is not a big amount, and you talk like my tags are physically hurting you

Indeed, make a few threads crying about "muh pre-2020 .is" too
@kretschmer thoughts

Eh, at least those threads are funny - you read them and you understand that you ain't a half bad, after all. Whatever. Let us chat on something more substantial! For example.. WHEN WILL YOU READ KRAMAR!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!?????

@
kretschmer
@kretschmer thots
:lasereyes::yes:

@wereq maybe you will read a scientific-like article on 20 pages? My secretary doesn't want to read it! What a S.W.I.N.E.!

@wereq maybe you will read a scientific-like article on 20 pages? My secretary doesn't want to read it! What a S.W.I.N.E.!
Not now.