Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on IQ?

• Thread starter PeruvianTruecel
  • Start date
PeruvianTruecel

PeruvianTruecel

Recruit
★★
I don't really buy it, at least not when it comes to generalizing entire populations and extrapolating conclusions and theories about them. Like, x ethnicity has lower IQ but and that's why their country is poor and a shithole. Lots of nazi types buy into that , but saying that IQ (apparently fixed number determined by genes) is what determines stuff like poverty and development level , which is fluid, is for me silly. Before Europeans began their age of exploration, they weren't some significantly more advanced population compared to other civilizations. The Chinese were just as advanced, if not more so. Arabs as well rivaled them. The Mayan civilization was quite advanced as well in despite of their isolation.

Anyway things happened and Europeans went on top, for a good period of times Asia was a shithole outside of Japan, but in the second half of the 20th century that changed with Korea, China, Singapore etc.. all exploding in development. Arab countries have experienced difficulties/lack of development, likewise India, and Latin America.

If IQ is the reason why some populations are prone to being less advanced, and it's fixed, then it fails to explain actual history.

I don't have thoughts because I am low iq

its not an absolute and accurate measurement of intelligence, but it's still pretty good

Peruvian cope
Peruvians area kinda smart though, we always send good math teams in the math olympiads, and interesting enough, the kids are usually working

class super indigenous types - like 0% white. According to stomfrontcels, reasons why latinos and blacks are poor in america is cause their low iq. But in Peru the smartest kids are often working class.

I think it explains some part of your intellect. For example people in prison usually have low IQ and people with uni degrees have high so it seems like there's something to it.

Genetics. You live and die by them, some deviancy is allowed which makes exceptions. It’s why 99.999% of niggers are trash, why 99.999% of women are whores. The soul doesn’t exist. We are a slave to our base encodings.

so true. but youll get death threats and insults for suggesting this anywhere else but here

I don't really buy it, at least not when it comes to generalizing entire populations and extrapolating conclusions and theories about them. Like, x ethnicity has lower IQ but and that's why their country is poor and a shithole. Lots of nazi types buy into that , but saying that IQ (apparently fixed number determined by genes) is what determines stuff like poverty and development level , which is fluid, is for me silly. Before Europeans began their age of exploration, they weren't some significantly more advanced population compared to other civilizations. The Chinese were just as advanced, if not more so. Arabs as well rivaled them. The Mayan civilization was quite advanced as well in despite of their isolation.

Anyway things happened and Europeans went on top, for a good period of times Asia was a shithole outside of Japan, but in the second half of the 20th century that changed with Korea, China, Singapore etc.. all exploding in development. Arab countries have experienced difficulties/lack of development, likewise India, and Latin America.

If IQ is the reason why some populations are prone to being less advanced, and it's fixed, then it fails to explain actual history.
are you from peru ?? I am from colombia , its good to see you here, we are latinocels

are you from peru ?? I am from colombia , its good to see you here, we are latinocels
That's cool! I'm actually Peruvian American, but I have Peruvian citizenship as well. ya lol, Peru is literally one of the shortest countries on earth and my short ass parents decided to have a kid in America, land of tall white chads.

iq is relevant in one's ability to maximise pleasure and minimize suffering given the very poor conditions aka "inceldom"

That's cool! I'm actually Peruvian American, but I have Peruvian citizenship as well. ya lol, Peru is literally one of the shortest countries on earth and my short ass parents decided to have a kid in America, land of tall white chads.
what is your height ??

Le reddit intellectual has arrived

Some indigenous people are really smart. You're either in an upward spiral or downward spiral. If your country is a shithole there's not going to be enough resources/easy access to education. You have to focus on survival.

Mirin avi taste.

IQ is legit. It is a very generalised measure of your cognitive abilities but it's legit.

It doesnt mean much. Sure you could join mensa and put that on a resume but thats about it. To some degree it can predict your future success in different fields. As for me, i dont care for it. Theres always some prodigy 8 year old chinese kid better at anything i will ever try anyway

IQ is cope. But I always find it weird that the groups that stereotypically study the most also happen to have higher IQ's.

Sadly social skills is just as important if not more. But there's no social skills for your face.
IQ doesn't effect social skills. In fact, it's probably worse if you have higher iq tbh

If I had a higher IQ, I would have gotten laid already

Differences in intelligence across races are real. Stop coping op.
I'm a latinocel too, nothing to be proud of, and I have much more in common with a lot of incels here that live on the other side of the globe than with the average south american npc

I think IQ is pretty flawed, tbh, nothing to brag about. When I say high IQ or low IQ, I'm saying that stuff informally. I don't actually take IQ seriously.

I think IQ is fucking useless with regard to being a successful person

I'm a latinocel too, nothing to be proud of, and I have much more in common with a lot of incels here that live on the other side of the globe than with the average south american npc
me too, be incel on south america is suicidefuel

Is that like id?

I dont think about it

I think IQ is pretty flawed, tbh, nothing to brag about. When I say high IQ or low IQ, I'm saying that stuff informally. I don't actually take IQ seriously.
IQ tests are shit
They were designed to test the average intelligence of a extremely disabled person,not a race or your average joes intelligence
Even ıts own creator admitted that it was flawed

idk, I don’t think it’s accurate, mine is 121, at least I mog the majority of the population in something

It's real and brutal and probably genetic.

You're either in an upward spiral or downward spiral. If your country is a shithole there's not going to be enough resources/easy access to education. You have to focus on survival.
Big cope. Look at Germany or China for examples.

:chad: :chad: :chad:

sapiosexual foids dont exist, dont be delusional xd

Tbh i think i know what he means.

It's not about sapiosexual foids but just IQ mogging them in class for example and being able to carry yourself, for a normie once foids see you're low IQ on top of being not attractive the chances of you getting pussy is close to zero.