Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your thoughts on Hispanic people?

Thompsonz

Thompsonz

Open the bottle of Apple Juice!
★★★★★
I think they're rather noisy and annoying, and they never seem to stop talking.

@ElTruecel is cool for the rest idk

Don't have to deal with them so I have no real opinion of them

They're hella nice to me for some reason so I like them

I am entitled to their feet

Rude, obnoxious, and hyper NT people. What I hate about them the most is their haughtiness and pride in their culture and language, despite being turd world trash, and their hostility towards Anglo America.

Last edited:
They tend to be ultra NT and very annoying, just like niggers

Extreme NT that can't understand someone is non-NT. Low IQ, arrogant, self-centered, violent, annoying Brown NPCs.

Mexicans are actually pretty decent people

You get the thug maxed Nigger thinking ones that can give you trouble but otherwise they have really cute wiminz and youre more likely to find a decent slutina than a white wahman

Boom shacka boom nanana boom. They're dirtier than blacks.

they go vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrA and do drugs

Great fucking food

Idk never been around them

idk about other kinds of spics but the mexicans here in CA drive aggressively. they are dumb as fuck. they blast reggaeton music in their backyards. the mexican dudes always drive drunk at night in their pickup trucks and hondas.

the mexicanas pop out babies like its nothing. have 2-3+ kids already in their early 20s. the mexicanas are hot headed. bad attitudes. airheaded. just plain dumb.

some mexican dudes are straight up punks (which is to be expected since so many of them are raised by hot headed latina single mothers). extremely disrespectful. and some are very cocky.

mexican dudes seem to have higher rates of autism than other groups. i dont know why that is but I can speculate that it has to do with the environment and their latina mommas drinking tequila during pregnancy.

hispanic areas aren't as bad as black areas as far as crime, but still bad overall.

the latinas are noticeably nicer/less stuckup than white foids. especially the non-white washed ones.

if the latinas aren't fat short goblinas they look very good. I like their straight black hair. latinas have bigger asses and tits than white or asian foids. latinas age even worst than white foids.

some spics are very low inhib and violent. they will do road rage shootings occasionally. they have a tendency to shoot/kill cops. when they get into positions of power they tend to do corrupt things and break/skirt the rules. they are low trust. incompetent.

they love to get into brawls during sporting events.

list goes on and on as I can't remember more.

when they run businesses they dont run it as efficient as whites or asians. their ability is limited because of their low average IQ. I can see them struggling when things get busy.

they aren't very sanitary either. you take a fuckin risk everytime you go to a taco truck. i like burritos but I know very well that its higher risk. dont be surprised if you see dead flies in your salsa/chip bags. or worst, maggots.

some latinos do shoddy jobs. don't be surprised if the latino service technician does a shitty job and your wheels fall off while driving. or when you hire them for landscaping/construction and some wooden plank falls on your head or the balcony collapses.

the more white looking spics have very good verbal intelligence. they speak well. but don't be fooled by good verbal intelligence. they're still dumb as fuck. the biggest mistake you can make in life is hear someone speak well and think that they are intelligent and trustworthy. which is the dilemma america is facing right now with democracy if you think about it. but thats a whole other story.

Last edited:
IMG 0092