Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your thoughts on FTM trannies?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
FTM = Female to male

Although it's rare, it does happen. Why the fuck do they do this? Just why? You're living life on tutorial mode, why go up to giga hard mode?

if the thread has the word tranny in it then yikes

They are retards of the highest level.

I have none, they don't exist. Mental illness.

They don't consider the fact that they might turn out ugly

Women are idiots , so not surprised

I've known a few ftm. Not surprisingly them claim female privilege even though they also claim to be men.

They often mog me at looking manly

Why would anyone want their life to be made worse?

FTM = Female to male

Although it's rare, it does happen. Why the fuck do they do this? Just why? You're living life on tutorial mode, why go up to giga hard mode?
Imagine being born into a rich aristocratic family in medieval England with unlimited wealth and pleasures guaranteed to you for the entire duration of your life. Then you decide to throw away such a prestigious heritage and choose to become a street beggar surviving on scraps and living on the streets and being treated like shit by everyone. Thats what Foids who transition to Males are essentially doing.

Jfl at this noodlewhore(infinite SMV) called Charice who transition into being a ricecel (non existent SMV)
Pdi jakezyrus

Women's minds are so weak they can't comprehend how good they have it.