Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR what are your thoughts on ethnostates?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
i think that a country being homogenous and vastly one race is ideal and makes sense tbh (like some of the asian/middle eastern countries)

i find it weird that this is considered a radical stance

every European country used to be an ethnosate a few decades ago

(((Multiculturalism))) has failed

EE is an ethnostate

Lmfao middle eastern countries homogeneous? Syria is filled with kurds, armenians, druze and alawites. If anything white cointries are homogenous albeit with immigrant populations. Humans have always been diverse

I agree, nobody should experience the hell that is being ethnic in a majority white nation.

Yes, migration should only be legal if you are from the same race of the country

there would be less incels if not for migration and interbreeding

Syria is filled with kurds, armenians, druze and alawites.
Which is part of the reason why it's a war-ridden shithole. The more races and religions and sects, the higher the chance for political and social strife.

Nonetheless, ethnostates aren't necessarily the natural order of things. Many modern states are heterogeneous by nature, such as the US and Singapore. In such countries, it is more sensible to advocate for civic nationalism rather than ethnic. Collective identities are flexible things, and they don't have to be based on race, unless it's convenient.

Nice idea, but screw it, if no white lithuanian cute adorable loli of culture

Which is part of the reason why it's a war-ridden shithole. The more races and religions and sects, the higher the chance for political and social strife.

Nonetheless, ethnostates aren't necessarily the natural order of things. Many modern states are heterogeneous by nature, such as the US and Singapore. In such countries, it is more sensible to advocate for civic nationalism rather than ethnic. Collective identities are flexible things, and they don't have to be based on race, unless it's convenient.
It is a shithole because syrians are lunatics. I know these people.

People should unite on basis of ideals and religions. We are all different races but we are incels. An arabcel here might have more in common with a whitecel than an arab soyboy

Whole Europe is fucked tbh

It is a shithole because syrians are lunatics. I know these people.
Levantines in general tend to be aggressive. They mog us gulfcels to hell and back, though.

People should unite on basis of ideals and religions. We are all different races but we are incels. An arabcel here might have more in common with a whitecel than an arab soyboy
I don't feel like I identify with any group, not even incels. I'm just an outcast and a social reject; I don't care about changing the world or spreading the blackpill. The best I can hope for is to be a minor annoyance to society, a stubborn mosquito buzzing in its ears. This is the purpose for which God has created me.

I think biodiversity within a population is a good thing, especially as a defense against pandemics of disease.

The problem arises when race becomes a political identity that competes with national identity. When you have large populations that form their own societies separate from the larger society of the state, you're going to have problems.