Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your thoughts on Chris Chan?

He's a legend.

Absolutely fascinating. Following him over the years satisfies a morbid curiosity. Even if you aren't incel and just a normie there is probably something in him that we can all see in ourselves to some degree.

Have you seen his pussy?

Absolutely fascinating. Following him over the years satisfies a morbid curiosity. Even if you aren't incel and just a normie there is probably something in him that we can all see in ourselves to some degree.
I really like how you put that, I feel the same way

Ppl pick on him because he’s ugly and retarded (literally).

Degenerate fuck.

Have you seen his pussy?
you know thats not really a pussy right? its a hole behind his dick made by a bad piercing, which as gone septic due to him not showering and him stretching it out and treating it like a pussy

Failed normalfags like to laugh at chrischan in order to make themselves feel better about their own pathetic miserable lives. Just like how cucktears laughs at us.

He's a great example of how the internet can ruin the idiotic and innocent, don't get me wrong it's hilarious and sad at the same time but with "his" latest online appearances you can see how progressive politics has twisted Chris's personality and how "he" came to believe that "he" really is a "she"

tldr memes turned Chris gay

you know thats not really a pussy right? its a hole behind his dick made by a bad piercing, which as gone septic due to him not showering and him stretching it out and treating it like a pussy

giphy.gif

innocentt autist that made the mistake of putting his face on the internet