Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what are your thoughts on Bro Code? has a loss of male brothership and honor led to our pathetic infighting where women can wreck us?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
If we were collectively looking out for each other then it would be harder to be exploited.

But the problem is we start to turn on each other and this causes more spiraling because we feel wronged and thus all become collectively vulnerable as a result of the lost brotherhood.

Ask yourself this: do you think you can heed the advice of a brocel, over that of a foid you like?
That should answer your question about bro code.

True, the atomization of the society and the male friendships is one of the biggest reasons why we as men suffer that much. "Divide and rule" is as old as the world, and when men are lonely then women can manipulate them much more than ever before without any consequences because many normie men are in situation when their girlfriend is their only "friend". So it's over not only for incels but also nonchad guys in relationships.

It's mostly just Chad-speak.

Chads helping other Chads.

Nothing in it for incels.
in the first place Incels wouldn't be posting anything on the instagram since we hate our lives and 2nd we wouldn't get any foid

Ask yourself this: do you think you can heed the advice of a brocel, over that of a foid you like?
That should answer your question about bro code.
actually no because both incel men and girls I like have lied to me

I used to believe in bros before hoes, realised it was nothing but an illusion. Sub7 men would throw you under a bus for the chance of getting pussy

You are a simp

Yes and this is actually true

there's a reason why rappers and frat boys say "bros before hoes"

Yes and this is actually true

there's a reason why rappers and frat boys say "bros before hoes"
it's a great ideal I just don't think it applies in practice, if men are traditionally treacherous to each other then at what point do we just write it off and pre-emptively look out for our own interests?

I just think you can do that while being blatent about it and acting in honorable competition, not going 180 and actively lying to guys to keep them away from a girl you want.

Bros before Hoes doesn't apply to Sub5s. They would throw each other under the bus to get with a girl.

Based incels should form a united group of brothers instead of fighting each other for glimpses of faked female attention

Bros before Hoes doesn't apply to Sub5s. They would throw each other under the bus to get with a girl.
no because how will I respect myself when turning on the innocent like that for a girl I know nothing of? that is what kom did

however I will turn on a guy who tries throwing me first, I will judo him and put him under the bus he intended for me

"Bro Code" has never existed, and certainly doesn't today with the dire situation men have.

we are all but complete stranger brother, keep your Guard thats my advice i think u should understand what i mean

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back