Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your subhuman features?

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
mine would be my hair, shitty teeth,unsymmetric beard and eyebags and unproportionally large head

Low FWHR horseface, negative canthal tilt, huge broken nose, fucked up teeth, narrow palate, asymmetric chin and eyes, underbite, 19mm philtrum, uneven cheekbones and malar region, curved and short ramus, high gonial angle, asymmetric supraorbital rim, circular hairline, narrow neck, blackheads on nose, weak infraorbital undereye support, negative orbital vector.

No hunter eyes, I have a lean/feminine frame, my teeth aren't that white and not super straight

Framelet, Manlet, Facelet

Being Shitskinned, big nose, hairy everywhere, exotropia (borderlined split eyed), possible schizoid, being a manlet (5'7"), baby-faced despite almost wizard.

Frame height and teeth:blackpill::blackpill:

I'm only 6'2" with a 8/10 face while foids want only 6'4" 9/10 Chads. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Or at least I wish that were the case. I'm a gigamanlet (or nanomanlet?) shorter than the average foid here and there a lot of things about my face I don't like but the main one is my hideous hooked nose (no, I'm not a kike). My teeth are shit too.

1. A literal mongrel
2. 5'3 height
3. Autism
4. Extremely shy and socially anxious
5. I get angry very easily and break everything I touch
6. Too much of a pussy to stand up for myself and instead please other people
7. Shit brown eyes
8. Swarthy skin complexion
9. Severely constipated

Low FWHR horseface

This. The most frustrating part is that my features look OK by themselves, but the shape of my head makes me look terrible because of my low fWHR. I legit think fWHR is one of the most underrated traits, can legit kill your SMV.
asymmetric chin
I have this too

I’m not gonna play “who has it worst” olympics, but it’s mostly my Jaw, narrow face, FWHR, and manletism.

This. The most frustrating part is that my features look OK by themselves, but the shape of my head makes me look terrible because of my low fWHR. I legit think fWHR is one of the most underrated traits, can legit kill your SMV.
I have the exact same problem. My FWHR is terrible, it’s more important than jaw since there’s literally nothing you can do to shorten your midface. It will make your entire face look narrow.

My nigger lips and nigger nose
recessed chin and jaw
asymmetrical eyes
short height
small dick
mental retardation
balding

its over

Every feature of mine is subhuman.

1. A literal mongrel
2. 5'3 height
3. Autism
4. Extremely shy and socially anxious
5. I get angry very easily and break everything I touch
6. Too much of a pussy to stand up for myself and instead please other people
7. Shit brown eyes
8. Swarthy skin complexion
9. Severely constipated
I never knew how over it was for you:horror:

All of them, including born too soon to enjoy life... :feelsLSD:

Poor eyesight, thin wrists, narrow shoulders, tarodontism ( tooth anomaly ), weak frame, flat feet, extremely shy and anxious etc.

Low FWHR horseface, negative canthal tilt, huge broken nose, fucked up teeth, narrow palate, asymmetric chin and eyes, underbite, 19mm philtrum, uneven cheekbones and malar region, curved and short ramus, high gonial angle, asymmetric supraorbital rim, circular hairline, narrow neck, blackheads on nose, weak infraorbital undereye support, negative orbital vector.
Same, but i'm also ethnic

- bean shaped face
- assymmetrical face because of crooked nose
- huge nostrils
- no jawline, chin a bit recessed
- long face
- balding