Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your standards

allez

allez

Recruit
★★★
Be honest, what would you would tolerate - physical, race, body count etc.

Looksmatched Virgin are The Bare Minimum, even as an Incel, anything else is cucked. But if I was to add onto this, I would also add racematch.

I'm only attracted to 5/10+ foids. Call me volcel idc. Just because im a subhuman, which was out of my control in the first place, doesn't mean i have to automatically be attracted to other sub-human foids

Just be slim theory

Why is virginity so important across worlds cultures? Hmmm,

looksmatch allowed to have worse height, teeth, fitness, chastity, education, IQ, skills, money and upwards mobility than me.

still impossible.

have human vagina
have age above 17 and below 50 (40 or 30 instead if ugly)
dont be fat
not deformed face
not disabled

Why is virginity so important across worlds cultures? Hmmm,
78db749887b31e22d39fa171b019816b
80cf15f96a33947c0020b742e14d8e42

It's not just some arbitrary important factor, it's biologically important and we have the data to show this. Women become mentally unstable when they don't pair bond properly with 1 partner and 1 partner alone.

I think practically everything could be excused bar body count exceeding 0. That's really all it comes down to, once that happens they're ruined forever

i will take any woman 18-29 that is either white, middle eastern, asian, or hapa and she must be under 150 pounds. if she is very tall, maybe she can be up to 170 or 180 pounds. i don't mind chubby but wont take morbidly obese. I will take even ugly women with facial deformities.

>not white/nigger
>not fat
>shorter than 5'5
>face 7+/10

View attachment 131930View attachment 131931

It's not just some arbitrary important factor, it's biologically important and we have the data to show this. Women become mentally unstable when they don't pair bond properly with 1 partner and 1 partner alone.
Correlation != causation.

Maybe it could be due to straight up religion, since the vast majority of people will fuck before marriage now save Christards.

Virgin, looksmatch, no inflated ego/bitchy attitude and preferably my height or taller.

Correlation != causation.

Maybe it could be due to straight up religion, since the vast majority of people will fuck before marriage now save Christards.
I would take a woman who is a virgin of any religion over a devout non virgin Christian. If she could even call herself devout and not be a virgin, maybe if she was genuinely raped or something. There's many non virgin females who identify as Christian who still have these same problems. Religion has nothing to do with it, Religion is just a glue to hold shit together, and it's not a very strong glue atm considering it's been broken down drastically.

I would take a woman who is a virgin of any religion over a devout non virgin Christian. If she could even call herself devout and not be a virgin, maybe if she was genuinely raped or something. There's many non virgin females who identify as Christian who still have these same problems. Religion has nothing to do with it, Religion is just a glue to hold shit together, and it's not a very strong glue atm considering it's been broken down drastically.
Rape is inexcusable, they'll be thinking about the rapist for years to come. Probably fuck him again once you're married.

Good luck finding one over the age of 10 tbh
Realistically they exist, but they want to fuck a high n count Chad, women are disgusted by low partner count, it shows them you're garbage

Good luck finding one over the age of 10 tbh
Okay now this is an epic meme XDDD pee pee poo poo, uhhhh BRAP, and also please don't give me a 10%, this is actually a high effort post thanks.
Realistically they exist, but they want to fuck a high n count Chad, women are disgusted by low partner count, it shows them you're garbage
I have only seen non virgins care about partner counts.

Curious, any reason for taller?
I'm very short myself so anyone shorter than me would look like a midget, I'm also into taller foids. And if I end up having children, I want them to be taller than me.

I'm very short myself so anyone shorter than me would look like a midget, I'm also into taller foids. And if I end up having children, I want them to be taller than me.
Fair point - height?

I would probably be content with any white girl above 6/10 and below 170cm, but in terms of What i actually want/dream about, is a 9-10/10 absolutely stunning white girl with EE boobs or bigger. Which is literally the chubby/thicc stacy I hang out with, +her boyfriend lol. She told me her bra size is GG and I had to hide my raging erection rofl

I have only seen non virgins care about partner counts.
Maybe they don't think it consciously like n1+ers, but in the end they're still thinking the same thing: Chad

Not fat, virgin, and of a tolerable race.

To have sex with=anything fit
To impregnate=anything fit
To marry have kids and raise those kids=white woman whom I love

Not fat.
Not too short.
Not Jewish.

You virgin seekers are coping retards. No such thing as a virgin female over 13.

You virgin seekers are coping retards. No such thing as a virgin female over 13.
Does anyone here want to be married? I used to consider this when I was 16, but now it's just a far off cope

Maybe they don't think it consciously like n1+ers, but in the end they're still thinking the same thing: Chad
Every girl may hypothetically want a perfect chad, but virgin women will happily pair pond and live happily ever after without cheating and an active sex life with a non chad. This has happened historically, and only now when there's an abundance of non virgin whores, and a reversion to primitive sexual selection have we seen Inceldom rise.

Looksmatch, racematch, not disabled.

Is virginity so important anyway? I can see religious people caring about that, but atheists/agnostics???
I don't want to give my exact height but I'm somewhere between 155 and 160 cm.

Sorry, you should not reproduce.

Looksmatched Virgin are The Bare Minimum, even as an Incel, anything else is cucked. But if I was to add onto this, I would also add racematch.
I'm only attracted to 5/10+ foids. Call me volcel idc. Just because im a subhuman, which was out of my control in the first place, doesn't mean i have to automatically be attracted to other sub-human foids
Just be slim theory
have human vagina
have age above 17 and below 50 (40 or 30 instead if ugly)
dont be fat
not deformed face
not disabled
i will take any woman 18-29 that is either white, middle eastern, asian, or hapa and she must be under 150 pounds. if she is very tall, maybe she can be up to 170 or 180 pounds. i don't mind chubby but wont take morbidly obese. I will take even ugly women with facial deformities.
>not white/nigger
>not fat
>shorter than 5'5
>face 7+/10
I would probably be content with any white girl above 6/10 and below 170cm, but in terms of What i actually want/dream about, is a 9-10/10 absolutely stunning white girl with EE boobs or bigger. Which is literally the chubby/thicc stacy I hang out with, +her boyfriend lol. She told me her bra size is GG and I had to hide my raging erection rofl
Not fat, virgin, and of a tolerable race.
Not fat.
Not too short.
Not Jewish.
sub 200 lbs, not extremely deformed
Looksmatch, racematch, not disabled.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY FUCKING VOLCELS?NOT FAT? above 5-10 IN LOOKS?RACEMATCHED?FUCK THIS FUCKING GAY EARTH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY THE FUCK DID I WAKE UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is white.
Not fat.
Not too religious.
Around my age.

But it's too much to ask for me.

1. Be a female human
2. Exist

View attachment 131930View attachment 131931

That is useful info. Thanks.

I prefer virgins as well. She also has to be slim and caring. Good housekeeping and coocking skills.

anything above 4/10 and not black and I'm good to go

-Not fat
-Has a vagina
-Is my looksmatch

I just want a female who looks after herself and has a decent personality.

Last edited by a moderator:
White, no ethnics
Tall
Not fat
Around my age
6.5/10 at least
Loyal, not a whore

I only have one standard: be biologically female. thats it. It doesn't matter though since even the lowest of the low female wont fuck me.