Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what are your phobias?

-dying alone without ever knowing what intimacy feels like.
-bugs. them crawling on me while im asleep and going into my ears or nose or in my eyes. i legit get paranoid right before bed and feel itchy
-girls seeing my penis. im barely 3 and i just know id get laughed at. if it ever happened i know i'd break down.
-watching parents slowly die to something like cancer. saw many people in hospice. family members and plus i used to volunteer for one. was horrible and i didnt even know those fuckers. if my parents were slowly dying of cancer or something i dont think i could stand it even though they are shit parents
-cant swim so terrified of ocean. i also dont float
-getting kidnapped and tortured. seen way too many documentaries of guys that like to steal you and hide you in the basement while they skin you alive or amputate you and keep you as a slave. remember reading this guy that cut this woman's arms off and would mouth-fuck her on the daily until she escaped.

Thalassophobia and Acrophobia.