Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what are your phobias?

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
I know we are probably all scared of dying alone and dying a virgin, but with phobias I mean like a phobia of water or spiders.

So if you have a phobia, what is it and how bad is it?

I have an insane phobia of water for example. I can take showers and bathe just fine, but if the water runs into my eyes I panic, and if it's water like that I have to swim, it freaks me out a lot. It's a bit weird, but yeah. Also I hate spiders tbh.

Insects with more than 4-6 legs and deformed people. The thought of touching one of them make me shiver.

Insects with more than 4-6 legs and deformed people. The thought of touching one of them make me shiver.
Now i know your fears. I will bring you some insects

I don't want to say incase it gets used against me

Do the polar bears ever come around near your house
No . They dont live there Sometimes very rarely they drift from Greenland on icebergs to Iceland. Very rare extraordinary cases

Now i know your fears. I will bring you some insects
Tenor 2

Keep away!

No . They dont live there Sometimes very rarely they drift from Greenland on icebergs to Iceland. Very rare extraordinary cases
What do you do with the bears that come there

Then be scared because @Algeriancel is faggot ded ser
It is scientifically proven that homophobes are more likely to be in the closet waiting to come out :soy: it's SCIENCE.

The only thing i fear, is fear itself.
Because...
Fear is the mindkiller.

Attachments

• UypxYVa.gif
    UypxYVa.gif
    311.4 KB · Views: 6
Being slowly tortured horrifically without dying.

Store mannequins make me feel on edge when I walk next to them, like I'll have to fight them for survival.

Dogs, i fear them the most. But i had 2 dog friends.

Same phobias that most people have, as it serves the purpose of keeping us alive. Heights has always been quite frightening to me though, but only heights where I'm in control. I was never scared of going on ferris wheels or to the top of buildings, only things like rock climbing.

I'm not sure ngl. My running theory is that it's because they look human enough for me to recognize them as such on an instinctive basis, but they are always either faceless or have very non-realistic faces which means that I can't get a reading on them. The feeling is more prominent with faceless ones. People automatically gauge threat levels from others, especially strangers, by their appearance, body language, and some other factors I can't think of rn. Being unable to read them, as they are not actually human, means no threat level information means the brain goes into some type of "What the fuck is this? I better be careful" mini panic mode. I came to this idea when I read about uncanny valley.

I'm not sure ngl. My running theory is that it's because they look human enough for me to recognize them as such on an instinctive basis, but they are always either faceless or have very non-realistic faces which means that I can't get a reading on them. The feeling is more prominent with faceless ones. People automatically gauge threat levels from others, especially strangers, by their appearance, body language, and some other factors I can't think of rn. Being unable to read them, as they are not actually human, means no threat level information means the brain goes into some type of "What the fuck is this? I better be careful" mini panic mode. I came to this idea when I read about uncanny valley.
Uncanny valley is too smiplistic expl.

Read Dream of a Mannequin by Thomas Ligotti.

Ive been obssesd with the same subject all my life too.

I won't tell my enemies who might be lurking my weak spots :feelshmm:

I don’t like spiders except for jumping spiders

them lil niggas are cute