Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What are your opinions on Wieniawski?

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★
I can't stop listening to his compositions, truly life fuel and they make me happy. I listen to many different composers but sometimes I get an autistic obsession over one of them for a week or so and I can't stop.

Listen to them to have a great day :feelsokman:

Well he's no Johann Sebastian Bach but isn't bad, don't you kinda hate the 1st violinist for having so much talent and being beautiful

Well he's no Johann Sebastian Bach but isn't bad, don't you kinda hate the 1st violinist for having so much talent and being beautiful
Bach is one of my ultimate favourites, I listen to him everyday religiously. I am jealous, I can play it on the violin but not that good of course, I wouldn't say I hate her, I respect her more than the other foids.

No electric guitarr? No click.

Would bang violinist from first video

Lolis for waifu, but for banging elder femoids can be good too
I see, it makes sense, what if the foid looks like a loli but she is over 18? By the way, what do you think about the music?

I see, it makes sense, what if the foid looks like a loli but she is over 18? By the way, what do you think about the music?
Virgin "gel;a loli" can be acceptable. This music is not my favorite

My absolute favorite is Chopin, personally I don't think anyone reaches his level of sentiment. As for violinists, I really like Antonio Vivaldi.

There needs to be more VIOLINS in our world.

No opinion tbh

No but i used to sing inprov jazz
Jazz < classical. But seriously I do respect jazz and I think it's good taste. I'm jelous, I can't sing in front of others, too shy for that, I can sing opera but only when I'm alone.

Jazz < classical. But seriously I do respect jazz and I think it's good taste. I'm jelous, I can't sing in front of others, too shy for that, I can sing opera but only when I'm alone.
It was almost 40 years ago, and only at musician parties. While drunk. Unfortunately, even with a recorded cool song to use as a template they couldn't be duplicated. Because no one could remember the way they did the riff! Lol.

It was almost 40 years ago, and only at musician parties. While drunk. Unfortunately, even with a recorded cool song to use as a template they couldn't be duplicated. Because no one could remember the way they did the riff! Lol.
I imagined you probably have some good stories, at least you have lived unlike many incels here

I imagined you probably have some good stories, at least you have lived unlike many incels here
Lol. Yeah. A bunch of us lonely losers would get together and some played instruments. Eventually most of them musical dudes got cucked into betabuxxing single moms. They were like, "my wife says i can't play anymore... And she don't want you coming around..."

So every time it was hoes over bros.

Years later i found out every one of them got divorce raped and had to keep paying or got to jail. Some actually went to jail instead of paying. Them dudes came out sociopathic! Totally evil "friends" after that. Robbing their buddies like it was normal!

Thanks jews.