Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Are Your Most Controversial Blackpill Theories?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Cutecels are just ugly, facial dimorphism is cope, you can have feminized features and still look attractive.

Only ugly men can be incel: normies do and often so have gfs and sex.

Looking young as a man is an advantage, JBs with the lowest standards only go for these men, people here mistake looking neotenous (having baby faces) with looking young.

East Asian ricecels have the worst SMV primarily because they are very high inhib, risk-averse, and act non-NT in the standards of western culture and their women live in white neighborhoods much more so, they become accustomed to only seeing white men as the standard: I see Jungle Gooks and Curries do better than them with white women on occasion in NYC even though the statistics show they are less attractive to both women of their race and whites.

Darkskin ethnics have higher SMV than lighter skin ethnics because white women find them more exotic.

Height matters a lot less than face so long as long as you aren't considered tall or very short in your area.

If you're sub-8 and not trucel in looks, NT matters much more than face because it becomes a requirement: I see LTNs with gfs but never an autistic one and this forum attract schizoposters and autistcels at a much higher rate than the general population.

Being dark triad (be a murderer/rapist) and being a rich can even allow ugly men to get women: they have immense status to compensate.

Framecels and wristcels don't exist, it's all about face and height.

Women ultimately decide whether a man is attractive, the only rating that matters is if they want to have sex with him.

21 is oldcel territory if you are KHHV and never went on dates: most normies will laugh at you if you told them you never dated anyone around that age.

Blackcels don't exist, you have to be autistic to be a virgin as a blackcel.

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel @sub human @InMinecraft @Lv99_BixNood

having autism is worse than being ugly

East Asian ricecels have the worst SMV primarily because they are very high inhib, risk-averse, and act non-NT in the standards of western culture and their women live in white neighborhoods much more so, they become accustomed to only seeing white men as the standard: I see Jungle Gooks and Curries do better than them with white women on occasion in NYC even though the statistics show they are less attractive to both women of their race and whites.
Cope, the main problem of ricecels is our looks. We have low sexual dimorphism and don't meet the minimum masculinity threshold women want. If we were tall, large framed and had masculine faces we wouldn't be low SMV no matter how autistic we act.

Cope, the main problem of ricecels is our looks. We have low sexual dimorphism and don't meet the minimum masculinity threshold women want. If we were tall, large framed and had masculine faces we wouldn't be low SMV no matter how autistic we act.
Then why do jungle gooks do better than Chinese and Japanese men with white women, especially with Filipinos? Same problems, even worse actually because most are shorter and uglier.
7A605FD1 8189 482E 8794 A8AB67519DDA

Then why do jungle gooks do better than Chinese and Japanese men with white women, especially with Filipinos? Same problems, even worse actually because most are shorter and uglier.
View attachment 625737
They are manlets but they actually have less chinky faces than East Asians. Some can even pass for black.

NTpill is the most underrated pill

The Oofy doofy is at the top of the sexual market, including the masculine-acting oofy doofy, females have inferiority complex, explained LDFGAR.

Being autistic or schizophrenic is the worst case scenario. :feelsjuice:

None. There's no "conterversy" about the blackpill because it IS THE TRUTH!

Autism isn’t a death sentence, unless you have severe levels. Schizo is worse than being incel.
What are you saying? Almost all the users that have roped on this forum have been high functioning autistcels who couldn’t get friends, a job, got bullied, and suffered suicidal thoughts their entire life all from autism.

So it’s the facial features associated with it, not the autism itself?
:feelsseriously: No. Way to ignore 3/4 of the studies presented, and completely miss the connection to the fourth, through what I can only presume is room temperature IQ. And that's not at all what the fourth study is saying. It is saying that people and foids can pick up on a person's mental illness through its manifestation in facial appearance, and that is why, in conjunction with the first three, autism is a death sentence. Foids don't want an autistic mate, and they can tell who has it just by seeing our faces.

Good lord.

I don't think Face matters that much. I think Body fat percentage is a bit more important and lean body mass is about 2X as important. I think height is primarily a stand in for lean body mass, and that what women really like isn't height but which ever man is the overall strongest looking that they think would win a 1-1 altercation with the other men in the area, and I think the best way to consider this is lean body mass and every inch in height is about 5 poiunds free lbm

Foids don't want an autistic mate, and they can tell who has it just by seeing our faces.
Aka lookism.
And most people here are not autistic despite claiming it, but rather are socially retarded due to no one wanting to interact with uggos.

Framecels and wristcels don't exist, it's all about face and height
the reason the wrist pill exist is because wrist are proportional to frame which is also proportional to heigth
also bad frame & short heigth= bad bone genes i find it highly unlikely that women would ignore one but not the other

b2b-ectomorph-transformation.jpg

Weak incel prey bone frame vs chad hunter bone frame

Last edited:
Aka lookism.
And most people here are not autistic despite claiming it, but rather are socially retarded due to no one wanting to interact with uggos.
Ableism. They reject us for our autism, and they know we have autism because of our faces. I'm done arguing with you on this, it's clear as crystal, and you're being intentionally obstinate.

And I'm medically diagnosed with asperger's syndrome, but I'm not sharing my medical records for what I hope are obvious reasons.

I don't think Face matters that much. I think Body fat percentage is a bit more important and lean body mass is about 2X as important. I think height is primarily a stand in for lean body mass, and that what women really like isn't height but which ever man is the overall strongest looking that they think would win a 1-1 altercation with the other men in the area, and I think the best way to consider this is lean body mass and every inch in height is about 5 poiunds free lbm
I should mention that in my system lean body mass goes up to 207 pounds, and the vast majority of the pop is nowhere near that. I would guess the average sub 55 yo male is probably around 140 pounds of LBM and in the high 20%s for body fat percentage. A lot of 'good looking' guys in college and HS, and the HS athletes, are probably like 170 pounds and 12% body fat, so that's only 150 lbs LBM. Most guys aren't going to get up to 180, 190 LBM (and you can't if you're short without steroids).

If you have a good face, in my point system, that's worth maybe 7 points over average. To get that same 7 points in LBM you'd have to put on 15 pounds of LBM.

'But what about Gymbros/Gymcels' - most of these guys are short, so they have even more weight to put on to overcome LBM. To beat that good faced guy, if they're 5'5'' and he's average of 5'9''/5'10'' they have to put on another 20-25 pounds to compensate. So a 5'5'' guy with an average face needs to put on 40 pounds of muscle to compete with a 5'9'' guy with a good looking face.

Moreover, most gymbros/gymcels are sitting in the 20s for body fat percentage

So in a sense, my view would be that if you're short with a bad face you're pretty much fucked unless you make good money and can find a leech.

If that was the case then where is my gf? Why am I still a virgin? :fuk: I'm not autistic and I've never had a girl hit on me or accept my advances for other reasons (like being genuinely ugly). Not every black person is a thugmaxxed Tyrone

Ableism. They reject us for our autism, and they know we have autism because of our faces. I'm done arguing with you on this, it's clear as crystal, and you're being intentionally obstinate.
The point is they don’t know it’s autism if they get the cue from your looks. That’s just plain lookism.

If that was the case then where is my gf? Why am I still a virgin? :fuk: I'm not autistic and I've never had a girl hit on me or accept my advances for other reasons (like being genuinely ugly). Not every black person is a thugmaxxed Tyrone
Aren’t you a schizocel? :feelskek:
My point is all blackcels and mentalcels.

Most Normies aren't NPCs in the sense that they're aware of the importance of looks (they call it "pretty privilege") and dark triad. Only bottom 5% of reddit soyfags, who leave their basement once a year give personality advice and suggest men to be nice guys.

nt > face > incel

I don’t have autism. I’m just really ugly my guy….but apart from the last one, the rest I agree with.

We can't change everything, it's all genes. Everything is pre-determed

If you're sub-8 and not trucel in looks, NT matters much more than face because it becomes a requirement: I see LTNs with gfs but never an autistic one and this forum attract schizoposters and autistcels at a much higher rate than the general population.

having autism is worse than being ugly

NTpill is the most underrated pill

brutally true tbh. normie with severe autism < uggo normie

Being autistic or schizophrenic is the worst case scenario. :feelsjuice:

all of these :feelsUgh::society:

being non NT is beyond inceldom. not only that it makes you incel, but also prevents you from having friends, makes most jobs impossible( because requires to communicate with people), also you can't just go out and do things that NT's can . I can't even go to family gathering and communicate with relatives because I'm such a socially retarded non NT alien :feelsUnreal::society:

as a non-NT you are literally just born to rot :worryfeels::society:

Last edited:
I don't know if its a blackpill theory but I do believe in pheromones. I also believe that the more energetic and vital you are the more foids will like you. So I do believe in lots of things outside of looks, but I still think that looks is the main thing in attraction.

makes most jobs impossible( because requires to communicate with people)
Not even just doing the jobs themselves, but job acquisition becomes nigh on impossibly difficult for some of us, at least if you want something that isn't stocking shelves at your local walmart part-time, while wasting away in a halfway house. :fuk:

I lmao when I see a whitecel post this
You don't have to be autistic. Just financially and mentally equivalent of an average white guy. Women will instantly pass you up for either; Chad, Tyrone, Pookie, Ray Ray, or...just an average white guy.

None. There's no "conterversy" about the blackpill because it IS THE TRUTH!
My soul has already been primed and pummeled into submission by all the uncomfortable shit I’ve had to take in in the PSLsphere. Nothing is controversial or painful to me anymore.

I lmao when I see a whitecel post this
You don't have to be autistic. Just financially and mentally equivalent of an average white guy. Women will instantly pass you up for either; Chad, Tyrone, Pookie, Ray Ray, or...just an average white guy.
Which is caused by high inhibition, a symptom of being non NT.

a 4/10 nt normie has it easier than a 6/10 non nt autistic cel

I don't know if its a blackpill theory but I do believe in pheromones. I also believe that the more energetic and vital you are the more foids will like you. So I do believe in lots of things outside of looks, but I still think that looks is the main thing in attraction.
this is definitely not true. women acknowledge openly that they want the "strong silent type" not some retard running around screaming. the quieter you are the more they have to fill in, and if you have the physical prerequisites halo effect will cause them to fill in traits that they desire.