Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your guys rec drug of choice

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Whats your favorite psychedelic Ive smoked a lot of weed and still do, thinking about trying shrooms Anyone ever order online?

Last edited:
I mainly use weed, but I sometimes will get drunk.

I want to try Shrooms, but mainly for microdosing since I heard that can help with depression & basically works the way anti-depressants/anti-anxiety meds are supposed to.

I mostly just like caffeine, lol

The only drug I've consumed is alcohol

I want to try Shrooms, but mainly for microdosing since I heard that can help with depression & basically works the way anti-depressants/anti-anxiety meds are supposed to.
I have also heard this but I’m scared to try that shit :feelsmega:

The only drug I've consumed is alcohol
At least you recognize it as a drug: Most normies I know of treat it just like any other beverage you would find.

I have also heard this but I’m scared to try that shit :feelsmega:
I might have tried It i really dont know Why I say that is cause i think the chocolate Bar i got was either fake or lower dose than it said it was a shitty "one up bar" brand i ate at the basketball court i got from this manlet stoner kid. I only seen brighter colors and laughed at random shit, it could have been a synthetic thc edible or sum shit

All I ever did was LSD. I also tried meth, ecstasy, weed, coke, ketamine atleast once. Pretty shit, would never do them again. Drugs are not meant for my autist ass.

All I ever did was LSD. I also tried meth, ecstasy, weed, coke, ketamine atleast once. Pretty shit, would never do them again. Drugs are not meant for my autist ass.
Do you live in the us or what cause people have not sold ketamine or meth here since like 2013

Just too much weed and nothing else, Once your on the east coast its over, all the psychedelics are in cali and nevada some in florida but its mostly narcotics over there, and i do not mess with that shit with the fetanyl outbreak. shrooms are easy to find in Oregon But fuck that state

Just too much weed and nothing else, Once your on the east coast its over, all the psychedelics are in cali and nevada some in florida but its mostly narcotics over there, and i do not mess with that shit with the fetanyl outbreak. shrooms are easy to find in Oregon But fuck that state
Yeah don't do it tbh. Not worth it. Atleast try LSD once.

none, really. cafiene if you count that
i used to vape nicotine a lot. its alright, but it rots your teeth, so i stopped
ive tried mdma. id i ever got a gf i would be doing it with her 100%, not even a question. too bad i never had a gf
ive done mushrooms for anti-depression. i absolutely hate them, but they have anti-depression long term properties, so i take them if and when necessary
ive done ritalin in the past, but would jsut binge masturbate for hours. i hate going on long gooning sessions high on amphetamines, thats why i stopped. i couldnt do anything but think about sex
im canadian so i can just order weed online, but i never do because i dont like marijuana. i smoke up like once a year, if that
alcohol i always hated

only drugs id be seriouisly interested in are cheap medical grade heroin, mdma, and meybe dextro amphetamine so i can study lots

none, really. cafiene if you count that
i used to vape nicotine a lot. its alright, but it rots your teeth, so i stopped
ive tried mdma. id i ever got a gf i would be doing it with her 100%, not even a question. too bad i never had a gf
ive done mushrooms for anti-depression. i absolutely hate them, but they have anti-depression long term properties, so i take them if and when necessary
ive done ritalin in the past, but would jsut binge masturbate for hours. i hate going on long gooning sessions high on amphetamines, thats why i stopped. i couldnt do anything but think about sex
im canadian so i can just order weed online, but i never do because i dont like marijuana. i smoke up like once a year, if that
alcohol i always hated

only drugs id be seriouisly interested in are cheap medical grade heroin, mdma, and meybe dextro amphetamine so i can study lots
I heard mdma is insane I wish I was born in the 90s and not a 2000s cel where its hard to find now

What was your mushroom experience, how much did you take if you dont know the dose size for ref

I heard mdma is insane I wish I was born in the 90s and not a 2000s cel where its hard to find now

What was your mushroom experience, how much did you take if you dont know the dose size for ref
mdma i did while i was playing css back in like 2013, lol
i just was super nice and asking for people for hugs, and apologizing for everything, asking if people were okay, i was super bubbly and mega-friendly
"omg! i hope you're okay! im so sorry if i was rude! i really enjoy being with you, can i have a hug? haha :^) :^) :) thank you so much! i hope you're doing alright! :^)"
lol
if i ever got a gf, it would be the most perfect drug, without a doubt
this was a decade ago. i think the only place to get mdma these dark is darknet, and even those vendors can be sketchy and add fentanyl/meth combo to stuff. dont trust them all, its super sketch. i think you need some mdma tester or something, idk

i had a food scale. i took like 7 grams dried, i think, on multiple occasions. its not fun, at all. even at smaller doses
for mdma, first time i took it i felt nothing, so i had to up the dose. i parachuted it

mushrooms i just lay in bed the whole time, distorted visuals. its a nightmare experience. i hated it
even low doses i dont enjoy it

ive also done codeine from pharmacies and just cold water filtered the asprin, but i didnt like it much

mdma i did while i was playing css back in like 2013, lol
i just was super nice and asking for people for hugs, and apologizing for everything, asking if people were okay, i was super bubbly and mega-friendly
"omg! i hope you're okay! im so sorry if i was rude! i really enjoy being with you, can i have a hug? haha :^) :^) :) thank you so much! i hope you're doing alright! :^)"
lol
if i ever got a gf, it would be the most perfect drug, without a doubt
this was a decade ago. i think the only place to get mdma these dark is darknet, and even those vendors can be sketchy and add fentanyl/meth combo to stuff. dont trust them all, its super sketch. i think you need some mdma tester or something, idk

i had a food scale. i took like 7 grams dried, i think, on multiple occasions. its not fun, at all. even at smaller doses
for mdma, first time i took it i felt nothing, so i had to up the dose. i parachuted it

mushrooms i just lay in bed the whole time, distorted visuals. its a nightmare experience. i hated it
even low doses i dont enjoy it

ive also done codeine from pharmacies and just cold water filtered the asprin, but i didnt like it much
Thats quite interesting Im gonna keep that in mind cause I might try in the middle between microdose and tripping like 2.5-3.5g

Thats quite interesting Im gonna keep that in mind cause I might try in the middle between microdose and tripping like 2.5-3.5g
im a super lightweight when it comes to drugs and stuff.. lol...
but magic mushrooms has a lot of strong evidence documenting its effect on depression, which is why i think theres merits to it. plus its natural, unlike lsd