Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your favourite Blackpill quotes/ideas?

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
Some of my favourites:

Face = member of the human race
Height = gives you human rights

Personality = Faceonality
Confidence = Heightfidence

Females hit their SMV peak at 22
(I’m aware today’s hoeflation renders female SMV to infinite)

Bluepilled love songs are Chad's mating call

Bluepill is for chads, Redpill for normies, Blackpill is for sub-5s

An Indian chad has the equivalent SMV of a generic white normie

Females are 'chad-sexual'

The only way to know how attractive you are is by how females treat/react to you

All females are generally the same - they lack the wide spectrum of personalities that men have

Females don't have their own ideas/interests - they adopt them from the most important/dangerous man in their lives

Females demand equality yet desire men who are taller, stronger, more facially attractive, richer

It takes 13 milliseconds to determine facial attractiveness

Your female looksmatch would reject you

Females would still secretly admire and respect an unemployed, bum, criminal chad over a STEMmaxxed, 6-figure income, respectful normie

Halo Effect & Horn Effect:
Good looking guy:
*wears cheap clothing* = he's an environmentalist
*works out* = cares about his health
Bad looking guy:
*wears cheap clothing* = he’s broke
*works out* = trying too hard

The damages a female incurs through promiscuity is equivalent to a man experiencing prolonged inceldom

Your reputation in high school will dictate how the rest of your life will pan out

Having a daughter is cucked because you're raising her to inevitably get creampied by another man

"I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” (Prophet Muhammad)

Masculinity is a cope: a scrawny pretty boy can outcompete a bald, musclemaxxed, bearded ogre

Masculinity is cucked - it is contingent on what pleases women, which can be revoked/changed at any time
Example: males LARPing as thugs because it attracts sheboons:

View: https://twitter.com/SoloN0IR/status/1736810356776087554

Capitalism is not wicked or cruel when the commodity is the whore; profit is not wicked or cruel when the alienated worker is a female piece of meat; corporate bloodsucking is not wicked or cruel when the corporations in question, sell cunt; racism is not wicked or cruel when the black cunt or yellow cunt or red cunt or Hispanic cunt or Jewish cunt has her legs splaved for any man's pleasure; poverty is not wicked or cruel when it is the poverty of dispossessed women who have only themselves to sell; violence by the powerful against the powerless is not wicked or cruel when it is called sex; slavery is not wicked or cruel when it is sexual slavery; torture is not wicked or cruel when the tormented are women, whores, cunts.

The blackpill always comes to collect

You may be done with the blackpill but the blackpill is never done with you

Your looks are your life

No x for your face

Capitalism is not wicked or cruel when the commodity is the whore; profit is not wicked or cruel when the alienated worker is a female piece of meat; corporate bloodsucking is not wicked or cruel when the corporations in question, sell cunt; racism is not wicked or cruel when the black cunt or yellow cunt or red cunt or Hispanic cunt or Jewish cunt has her legs splaved for any man's pleasure; poverty is not wicked or cruel when it is the poverty of dispossessed women who have only themselves to sell; violence by the powerful against the powerless is not wicked or cruel when it is called sex; slavery is not wicked or cruel when it is sexual slavery; torture is not wicked or cruel when the tormented are women, whores, cunts.
:feelsthink:

The blackpill always comes to collect

You may be done with the blackpill but the blackpill is never done with you
Especially these are painful. Even the few fella brocels who were able to "ascend" I barely believe on it but anyway by getting a foid would still be seen as subhuman even by normies if they weren't accompanied by her as a trophy and after they broke up it's almost like the blackpill coming to put him in his place again

“It’s not over if it never began”

The "It's over Raphael" monologue from that French movie.

Its not THE end of THE World, Its THE end of you

I discovered the phrase “buddy boyo,” which I like, through the blackpill. I am guessing it originates from a YouTuber or podcaster that is popular, I don’t watch or listen to much of that though.

"The sins of a woman who doesn't let a man do her is heavier than the earth"

- rape zombie: lust of the dead 4

Some of my favourites:

Face = member of the human race
Height = gives you human rights

Personality = Faceonality
Confidence = Heightfidence

Females hit their SMV peak at 22
(I’m aware today’s hoeflation renders female SMV to infinite)

Bluepilled love songs are Chad's mating call

Bluepill is for chads, Redpill for normies, Blackpill is for sub-5s

An Indian chad has the equivalent SMV of a generic white normie

Females are 'chad-sexual'

The only way to know how attractive you are is by how females treat/react to you

All females are generally the same - they lack the wide spectrum of personalities that men have

Females don't have their own ideas/interests - they adopt them from the most important/dangerous man in their lives

Females demand equality yet desire men who are taller, stronger, more facially attractive, richer

It takes 13 milliseconds to determine facial attractiveness

Your female looksmatch would reject you

Females would still secretly admire and respect an unemployed, bum, criminal chad over a STEMmaxxed, 6-figure income, respectful normie

Halo Effect & Horn Effect:
Good looking guy:
*wears cheap clothing* = he's an environmentalist
*works out* = cares about his health
Bad looking guy:
*wears cheap clothing* = he’s broke
*works out* = trying too hard

The damages a female incurs through promiscuity is equivalent to a man experiencing prolonged inceldom

Your reputation in high school will dictate how the rest of your life will pan out

Having a daughter is cucked because you're raising her to inevitably get creampied by another man

"I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” (Prophet Muhammad)

Masculinity is a cope: a scrawny pretty boy can outcompete a bald, musclemaxxed, bearded ogre

Masculinity is cucked - it is contingent on what pleases women, which can be revoked/changed at any time
Example: males LARPing as thugs because it attracts sheboons:

View: https://twitter.com/SoloN0IR/status/1736810356776087554

"Foids don't feel pity towards normies"

I discovered the phrase “buddy boyo,” which I like, through the blackpill. I am guessing it originates from a YouTuber or podcaster that is popular, I don’t watch or listen to much of that though.
I think Saint Hamudi coined that

"For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath."

- Matthew 25:29

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."

-Face and LMS