Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your favorite users who deleted their accounts

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
For me its definitely @ManletGoingER, @NT_Shooter, @LowInhibCurry and @BlackpilledBateman

@mentally lost cel

@AfricanIncel77 @wereq @Zer0/∞ @To koniec @WizardofSoda @subhuman

nvm just saw title, kyerberito, @mdntalfel1 @thebhdhacel

@mentalcel1 and @inminecraft

Can't remember much except @Languishingrn. I think that was his name.

@yourpersonality

Makes you almost nostalgic to read all the brocel's names and wonder where they are now, if they aren't dead.

@Colvin @BummerDrummer @yourpersonality @chudurbudur @Uglymuggly

There are probably many more that I’m not remembering whether they deleted their account or were banned

Last edited:
Makes you almost nostalgic to read all the brocel's names and wonder where they are now, if they aren't dead.
Yeah , it's also brutal that their names become more foggy and you struggle to remember them when they used to be part of yur everyday life on this forum

I cant remember sadly.

@Schery6

I liked his avi.

@Schery6

I liked his avi.
Rest in peace to schery6

May we pray for Christ to bless him.
@IronsideCel @B/W muttcel @VitaminS @depressedblackcel @Immolator @KetamineAddictYoda @Govid_Dorious @Epedaphic @JesusReturns @DepravedAndDeprived

Let us pray for Diego Pena aka Schery6 and pray for all brocels who have fallen. May Christ have Diego Pena in his arms and have any fallen brocel in his arms. Thank you

@The_Hierophant He seemed like a chill dude

Let us pray for Diego Pena aka Schery6 and pray for all brocels who have fallen. May Christ have Diego Pena in his arms and have any fallen brocel in his arms. Thank you
Amen.
God save us and our brocels.

Rest in peace to schery6

@IronsideCel @B/W muttcel @VitaminS @depressedblackcel @Immolator @KetamineAddictYoda @Govid_Dorious @Epedaphic @JesusReturns @DepravedAndDeprived

Rest in peace to schery6

Rest in peace to schery6

Rest in peace, I hope they do find solace. Roping is an incredible thing to do. It shows that the individual believes there is no hope left. Let the afterlife serve them better

Rest in peace, those who suffe greatest are the strongest and are awarded eternal life for their strength

Rest in peace to schery6

Requiescat in pace to all the fallen.

Rest in peace to schery6

And @To_Live_is to_Serve (Aug 18, 1995–Aug 18, 2020).

RIP.

Last edited: