Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your favorite supernatural powers/magic in anime ?

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
I'm asking more shonen readers but other genries are welcome too

My fav are

JJBA

Null trinity ( some might get reference )
GER - My favorite fictional powerup, i'm still wanking Giorno on battleboarding forums, It can nullify any action, will and abillity of ANY opponent, passive reality manipulation practically
MIH - Just fanastic design, loved ''scientific'' explanation of it, ''infinite'' speed and parts about predestination
C-MOON - I love gravitational powers in general but this one is one hell mofo, luv design ( but like manga one better than SO adaptation on cuckflix ), it can Reverse gravitational pull around it's user ( 3 km Area ) and pull things inside out

Others ( I hope that i remember names )
SP, World - Just classic time freeze and extremaly iconic in general, ZA WARUDO !
D'Arby ( ? ) stand i forgeten his name which bet's your soul and if you lose you will lose your soul to D'Arby, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-IASOOO ?
KillER Queen especially Bites To Dust - LOVE design ( actually my favorite in entire JoJo ) of stand, ability to create living bombs and along wit Proto Requiem who can create reverse time and kill anyone who tries to expose Kira identity
That stand which heals minor wounds by eating prepared food by that italian cook
KC - KINNNNNNNNG CRIMSOOOON ! Absolute masterpiece of ability, it has power to escape for short timeframe a casuality and your fate by deleting time, but only for YOU not others, paired with abillity to predict absolute future which you can escape with main ability
Undeworld ( ? ) - Can manipulate reality to trap it's opponent in past events
Bohemian Rhapsody - Can manifest fictional characters to Real World
Tusk all acts - love design and a character devolpment of main protaGONist ( hisoka pun ), at beggining weak stand who can just shoot fingernails and the end a one hit kill machine who create i miracles by bypassing any barrier, defence
D4C - It can...actually it's somewhat complicated, it can travel between dimension of multiverse ( Dimension Hop ) and it's Ultimate state Love Train, it can create a wall which can reflect any attack or misfortune which is geared toward Valentine
Go Beyond - Creates attack doesn't ''exist'' in this world, it can bypass any logic or barrier, defence
SCR - Love design and ''Eldritch'' feel to the stand, soul swapping and soul manipulaiton is great too

Bleach ( Can't wait for Cour 3 )
Mayuri Bankai - Lub giant Baby Worm which eats it's opponents
Aizen Shikai - Creates ''Perfect'' Illusions ( Sharingan counters him btw ), still loved power
Byakuya Bankai - Just visually stunning, pseudo DE practically
Yama Bankai - Power of 15 million DEGREES ( celsius ), power of the sun practically
Kyoraku - Both manipulation of reality of bringing of child games into fight or bringing ficitonal stories too
Ichibei - Manipulation of color of black and concept manipulation to some extent
Barragan - Can create a field of extremaly quickly decaying energy which can nearly instantly kill it's opponents
Shusei Bankai - I think it was a power of perfect suicide and sharing all wounds with it's opponent ?
Book of the End - Manipulation of past practically to some degree reality warping of past
Gremmy and his visionary - It can bring ANY imagination to the reality, ANY thought, fantasy ! Insane stuff
Askin and his manipulation of lethal dose - imagine that your blood is toxic to you !
Pernida and power of his biological and nerver manipulation to some degree evolution
Mimihagi and power Stagnation
Jugram...this one is just Love Train less or more, misfortune manipulation
Uryu Anti Thesis - It can ''reverse'' casuality and events
Lille and power of sure hit effect, loved design of of second Vollstanding
Hogyoku and Aizen Tranformation - Loved design of Aizen Monster and manifestation of desires to reality

Naruto

Sharingan ( :feelzez: ) and especially MS
Susanoo ( LOVE ), Giant Eternal Warrior mad of energy which looks like samurai, Magic Gundam practically
Ameterasu - A fire which can burn anything and everything, even fire itself
Tsukoyomi - Perfection to torture normies :feelshehe::feelshmm:
Kamui - Power to bend space, pocket dimension and bypassing any physical attack by sending your body parts to pocket dimension
Deva Path - Gravity !, CHIBAKU TENSEI !
Deidara explosive clay - Very Plastic and enjoyable for me
Hashirama Wood - Love That Buddha statue and creating plants in general
Sasori Puppets - Puppet Master another artistic and visually interesting power

OP

Law Fruit - It can operate on field which can disamble you and your body parts and in general cool as hell power based on concept of surgery
Kidd Magnetic fruit - Loved a Awakeing of this one, can create magnetic attachments to other beings, practically making them a magnetic objects, fields, general punk style of fruit
Mochi Mochi no Mi - Love tastiness of fruit and it's creativ use in combat
Enel Fruit - Maybe it's me but i always loved ''God'' feel to Enel and his use of lightning no other OP villain did this
All Admirals fruits - Magma, Ice, Light, Wood logia and Gravity fruit too
A BB Darkness no MI - It can create a darkness logia which can nullify other fruits powers and in general aesthetic of power, my favorite fruit actually

HxH
Hisoka Bungee Gum
Chrollo Skill Hunter - Love that it's power which can use multiple powers and it's not a copying power but you must steal powers of other Nen Users, very fitting for PT leader

YYH - Territories in general ( suck it GeGe )

JJK

Concept of Domains Expansions and Reverse Cursed Energy which very small amount of users in setting got such type of technique
DE can create territory which you have sure hit effect of your attacks and alternatively enemy must obey your rules ( YYH territories ), in short a invitation to person ''Soul''. I like all of them but my fav ones are Gojo one ( Overloards you with infinite information ) and Naoya one ( Based of extreme version of sure hit and designed to immitate female vagina )

Normal Techniques...For sure i like most a Ten Shadows technique is short summoning familiar from your shadows
Most Interesting is last one ''Makora'' which saves some fraud constantly...but seriously it can adapt to ANY phenomena ( Attacks, Concepts, Techniques, Events ) but it needs time, it can defeat anyone but needs a time to analyze it's opponent, terryifing power, you must quickly overkill it, it's only way to defeat this thing

CSM

Pochita Devil Erasure - It can erasure any concept from memory and reality, even death

Damm...i will make in future favorite design thread too but surely i made lot of typing, hope someone might enjoy it

@BurntIvoryKingcel
@Animecel2D
@KillNiggers
@GeckoBus
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@BLACKED.COM
@WorthlessSlavicShit ( Hiei Dragon is cool too and Sasuke Kirin, Chidori :feelsokman: )

Ki, stands, quirk, nen

the ability to make others love and obsess over you. u can have a harem and make men your slaves/bodyguards. Eida from Boruto and Miquella from Elden Ring have this ability. it's like a more OP version of lelouch's Geass.

Eren's founding titan

the ability to make others love and obsess over you. u can have a harem and make men your slaves/bodyguards. Eida from Boruto and Miquella from Elden Ring have this ability. it's like a more OP version of lelouch's Geass.
Didn't CC from code geass wield it too originally?

Didn't CC from code geass wield it too originally?
Idr. speaking of code geass, have u watched the new one with the foid protag?

My fav are

JJBA

GER - My favorite fictional powerup, i'm still wanking Giorno on battleboarding forums, It can nullify any action, will and abillity of ANY opponent, passive reality manipulation practically
MIH - Just fanastic design, loved ''scientific'' explanation of it, ''infinite'' speed and parts about predestination
C-MOON - I love gravitational powers in general but this one is one hell mofo, luv design ( but like manga one better than SO adaptation on cuckflix ), it can Reverse gravitational pull around it's user ( 3 km Area ) and pull things inside out

SP, World - Just classic time freeze and extremaly iconic in general, ZA WARUDO !
D'Arby ( ? ) stand i forgeten his name which bet's your soul and if you lose you will lose your soul to D'Arby, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-IASOOO ?
KillER Queen especially Bites To Dust - LOVE design ( actually my favorite in entire JoJo ) of stand, ability to create living bombs and along wit Proto Requiem who can create reverse time and kill anyone who tries to expose Kira identity
That stand which heals minor wounds by eating prepared food by that italian cook
KC - KINNNNNNNNG CRIMSOOOON ! Absolute masterpiece of ability, it has power to escape for short timeframe a casuality and your fate by deleting time, but only for YOU not others, paired with abillity to predict absolute future which you can escape with main ability
Tusk all acts - love design and a character devolpment of main protaGONist ( hisoka pun ), at beggining weak stand who can just shoot fingernails and the end a one hit kill machine who create i miracles by bypassing any barrier, defence
D4C - It can...actually it's somewhat complicated, it can travel between dimension of multiverse ( Dimension Hop ) and it's Ultimate state Love Train, it can create a wall which can reflect any attack or misfortune which is geared toward Valentine
Go Beyond - Creates attack doesn't ''exist'' in this world, it can bypass any logic or barrier, defence
SCR - Love design and ''Eldritch'' feel to the stand, soul swapping and soul manipulaiton is great too

Aizen Shikai - Creates ''Perfect'' Illusions ( Sharingan counters him btw ), still loved power
Yama Bankai - Power of 15 million DEGREES ( celsius ), power of the sun practically
Kyoraku - Both manipulation of reality of bringing of child games into fight or bringing ficitonal stories too
Ichibei - Manipulation of color of black and concept manipulation to some extent
Barragan - Can create a field of extremaly quickly decaying energy which can nearly instantly kill it's opponents
Shusei Bankai - I think it was a power of perfect suicide and sharing all wounds with it's opponent ?
Book of the End - Manipulation of past practically to some degree reality warping of past
Gremmy and his visionary - It can bring ANY imagination to the reality, ANY thought, fantasy ! Insane stuff
Askin and his manipulation of lethal dose - imagine that your blood is toxic to you !
Pernida and power of his biological and nerver manipulation to some degree evolution
Hogyoku and Aizen Tranformation - Loved design of Aizen Monster and manifestation of desires to reality

Naruto

Susanoo ( LOVE ), Giant Eternal Warrior mad of energy which looks like samurai, Magic Gundam practically
Kamui - Power to bend space, pocket dimension and bypassing any physical attack by sending your body parts to pocket dimension

OP

Law Fruit - It can operate on field which can disamble you and your body parts and in general cool as hell power based on concept of surgery
Kidd Magnetic fruit - Loved a Awakeing of this one, can create magnetic attachments to other beings, practically making them a magnetic objects, fields, general punk style of fruit
Enel Fruit - Maybe it's me but i always loved ''God'' feel to Enel and his use of lightning no other OP villain did this
A BB Darkness no MI - It can create a darkness logia which can nullify other fruits powers and in general aesthetic of power, my favorite fruit actually

HxH
Hisoka Bungee Gum
Chrollo Skill Hunter - Love that it's power which can use multiple powers and it's not a copying power but you must steal powers of other Nen Users, very fitting for PT leader

JJK

Concept of Domains Expansions and Reverse Cursed Energy which very small amount of users in setting got such type of technique
DE can create territory which you have sure hit effect of your attacks and alternatively enemy must obey your rules ( YYH territories ), in short a invitation to person ''Soul''. I like all of them but my fav ones are Gojo one ( Overloards you with infinite information ) and Naoya one ( Based of extreme version of sure hit and designed to immitate female vagina )

Normal Techniques...For sure i like most a Ten Shadows technique is short summoning familiar from your shadows
Most Interesting is last one ''Makora'' which saves some fraud constantly...but seriously it can adapt to ANY phenomena ( Attacks, Concepts, Techniques, Events ) but it needs time, it can defeat anyone but needs a time to analyze it's opponent, terryifing power, you must quickly overkill it, it's only way to defeat this thing

CSM

Pochita Devil Erasure - It can erasure any concept from memory and reality, even death

Damm...i will make in future favorite design thread too but surely i made lot of typing, hope someone might enjoy it

@BurntIvoryKingcel
@Animecel2D
@KillNiggers
@GeckoBus
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@BLACKED.COM
@WorthlessSlavicShit ( Hiei Dragon is cool too and Sasuke Kirin, Chidori :feelsokman: )
Ghouls have from Tokyo Ghoul have healing factor, supernatural strength and speed combined with Venom like powerful extra limb(kagune) manipulation which is pretty cool to me

Idr. speaking of code geass, have u watched the new one with the foid protag?
Nah and I don't intend to unless Lelouch and the main cast have a pivotal role in the story

Nah and I don't intend to unless Lelouch and the main cast have a pivotal role in the story
me neither. was gonna ask if it was worth watching but nvm.

The samurai guy from OPM

Edit: Atomic Samurai

Alchemy from FMA, Magecraft from the Fate/Stay Night series.

Nen + JJK power systems mostly. It used to be Bleach for majority of my life but then these two came along.

Mystics eyes of death perception from tsukihime

this one too high iq tbhtbh

I don't JoJo Bizarre adventure but I thought time control is great.

There's also the ice queen is akame ga kill.

Then there's the Minato guy in Naruto that can teleport.

So basically I like any magic that controls time, manipulates space-time, and teleportation.

Lightning magic is pretty cool, light and dark magic as well, i.e. black clover.

Hunter x Hunter Nen

Kite's ability from HxH, I found it was interesting how it the abilities were randomized

Any teleportation spell.

Whatever Keyaru has

My fav are

JJBA

Naruto

OP

HxH
Hisoka Bungee Gum

JJK

CSM

@BurntIvoryKingcel
@Animecel2D
@KillNiggers
@GeckoBus
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@BLACKED.COM
Stands. For sure. Specially made in heaven or GER