Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your favorite landscapes?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
In my country I like bogland in general, especially raised bog. It's extremely beautiful, I like the unique vegetation with sphagnum, sundew and creeping pine. And I also like the animals that live there - like common adders (especially the melanistic ones), viviparous lizards and amphibians (sadly never had the opportunity to see the colour change in moor frogs myself). Moor lakes are also incredibly beautiful - especially because you can see so many dragonflies there. Knew one especially beautiful one with water lilies and everything, I used to see slow worms and adders there in masses. One of the reasons why I loved England as I saw it nearly a decade ago were the Moors; simply beautiful. I also like the wetlands in general due to the orchids and amphibians (like fire-bellied toads).

I also like scrubland when I am at the Mediterranean, it is probably my favorite landscape in the holidays, I could walk for hours in it and wouldn't feel tired. I used to look for tortoises, snakes (especially whip snakes/horned vipers) and arachnids there as a child; sadly never found a Black Widow despite trying extremely hard. In Jugoslavia there were many dinosaur footprints still there which made it even more fascinating for me as a child. Many of my favorite childhood memories stem from the scrubland (like how I found some tortoises there completely by accident). Climate-wise I also like the Mediterranean more than the conditions in my country. I never went into the water there, I just walked around the coast line and into the scrubland; later I also walked on the mountains there. Would give anything to come back to the Mediterranean, wasn't there for many years.

I like cityscape but only when they need me

Batcity

I like Isla Vista

i like boreal forests. in the winter, snow-capped pines are pretty. i wouldn’t mind dying in a boreal forest

Beaches cast by the twilight of dawn/dusk, just like ER.