Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your experiences with Filipino dudes as far as how they do with foids? (They do fuckin well imo, despite being on average 5'4)

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Foids are extremely racist Its a preference sweety
★★★
78d 8h 9m
It never fails to amaze me growing up as a ricecel in America. Filipino dudes have that "swag" nature to them that even black females notice. And this is fuckin black females saying that in the times that I've heard.

I see some Asian American noodlewhores with filipino dudes, a small amount of white females into filipino dudes (the rare few who are into ethnic colored men in general, just happen to be into Filipino and/or Hispanic men)

Meanwhile, in East Asia, Filipino dudes are regarded as really low.

I'm not really hating. Just decribing what I've noticed.

Filipinos also have a effeminate trendy side to them. They like to dance, are always happy, and energetic. Almost monkey like. I'm refraining from saying that they're niggers of course. Usually jovial. Very often lazy. Whereas East Asians are universally cold and melancholy (Asian poker face if you will).

But these guys are almost always manlet territory short. At around 5'3, 5'4, 5'5. Chinese dudes actually average at 5'6 to 5'8. Northern Han foids are a huge boner factor to me. They are consistently 5'6 or 5'8. About as tall or even taller than the average white foid in America.

Never fuckin fails. Even sometimes in East Asia, some noodlewhore Chinese or Koreans like Filipino dudes.

Last edited:
Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
★★★★★
239d 20h 13m
One of the lowest homo sapiens specimens on earth

Zugzvvang

Zugzvvang

Supermax Genetic Prison Inmate#89701
★★
4d 10h 13m
Filipino dudes either tend to be fake nigger-esque gangsta wannabes, or genuine ricecels. I'm saying this as one of the latter.

W

wei#3959

Admiral
120d 15h 26m
Their swag is surely some form of NT maxxing

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
89d 10h 29m
I guess we found our explanation. Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel :shock:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
289d 8h 52m
Zer0/∞ said:
I guess we found our explanation. Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel :shock:
yeah Filipinos are more NT maxxed than other Asians. They also have the Christianity spic halo due to Spain + USA boost

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Foids are extremely racist Its a preference sweety
★★★
78d 8h 9m
I guess I forgot I answered my own question a year ago on this forum.

South east asian men are shorter, darker, and uglier than East Asian men and yet do noticeably better with women than East Asian men.

SEA men are usually more masculine, thug maxxed, and low inhibition. Cambodian, Lao, Hmong, Vietnamese, Thai, and Filipino dudes can get East Asian whores and do better with white foids than East Asian men.

zekr

zekr

Veteran
★★
42d 20h 8m
Zugzvvang said:
Filipino dudes either tend to be fake nigger-esque gangsta wannabes, or genuine ricecels. I'm saying this as one of the latter.
100%. This has also been what Ive observed from knowing a few Filipino dudes. There isnt an in between either it seems. Filipino women in the West on the other hand always seem to gravitate towards trying to imitate stacies.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
98d 4h 56m
Speedloader said:
One of the lowest homo sapiens specimens on earth
I largely agree. There are a few talentmaxxed outliers like Bruno Mars, but most of them look like turds

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
473d 7h 6m
Godammit I wouldn’t be the trucel I am today if I was 100% filipino instead of an abominable mutt

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Major
★★★
13d 21h 27m
Well, it's complicated. Here in California, the Filipinos tend to stick to their own kind. So, as far as dating dynamics within the Filipino community go - I'd say that they are fine. All the Filipino men I knew 11 years ago from high school, are all married now.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
268d 11h 22m
Animecel2D said:
Godammit I wouldn’t be the trucel I am today if I was 100% filipino instead of an abominable mutt
Looks like it's McDog success or Rope for you buddy :forcedsmile:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8