Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your edgiest/most evil opinions??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Mine are:

Arm every man, woman, and child. It's not enough that people have the right to bear arms, but that they ARE armed.
Legalize murder.
Bring back the Gladiatorial arena with Lions and shit.

All drugs should be decriminalized. The Govt shouldn't have that type of power over its people

All drugs should be decriminalized. The Govt shouldn't have that type of power over its people

I agree that it should be legal to use them but not necessarily to sell them.

I agree that it should be legal to use them but not necessarily to sell them.
Exactly. It crosses a line when it affects someone else and that's when the fed should step in, They have their sentries out looking for people committing victimless crimes though, it's a joke.

Sewer thread

foids should be slaves, is based to hit women. Rapes are deserved when happens to them. BUUUUUUMMM!! Bomb dropped

My edgiest opinion is that glow in the darks shouldn't be allowed online.

Heterosexual rape should be legalized and all sex havers should be violently tortured to death (in Minecraft)

1. Incels should be listened to because we are talking about a real problem that will only get worse if we don't intervene
2. Legalize weed

Mine are:

Arm every man, woman, and child. It's not enough that people have the right to bear arms, but that they ARE armed.
Legalize murder.
Bring back the Gladiatorial arena with Lions and shit.
I smell bait

- legalize all drugs
- fat people should be put into concentration camps to loose weight, if they get fat another time you're allowed to shoot them
- ban it for women to have short hair

foids should be slaves, is based to hit women. Rapes are deserved when happens to them. BUUUUUUMMM!! Bomb dropped
All animals deserve death and fuck nature; the world should be like Coruscant and that people should be segregated as much as possible with the most supreme people having control over the lesser people; of course women and normies would be at the bottom of soceity and incels would be sterilised although granted free sex until the perfect human specimen is made and duplicated, then sex would be banned for all except for breeding reasons.
execute gays

All life needs to end.

-Whores who get abortions should be executed.
-Libertarian/reactionary patriarchy.
-Ethnic nationalism/tribalism.
-Women with high body counts (over 3) should be publicly outed and labeled as such.
-Little to no restrictions on firearms.
All drugs should be decriminalized.
This is one of mine, but I wouldn't count it as edgy.

Last edited:
I don’t think this is an edgy thing tbh, this is actually how they do it in Portugal and some other places. treating people who use drugs like criminals is bs

we should burn jewish people alive and then literally disembowel anyone who is more progressive than I am in the most painful way possible. Women should solely be used as human incubators and locked in a room forever to breed and produce children then die when she is over 30. Also, when artificial wombing comes in we should kill all of them.

Of course past all the migration still like forcing minorities to get on boats and get the fuck out which will breed a few massacres. Idk. I guess thats my "edgy" ideals

fuck YOu. Ok?

Allow citizenship and fair treatmentbfor all Great apes. That's all.

Maxresdefault 2

I don’t have edgy opinions because I don’t personally view my opinions as edgy. If you view your decisions as edgy yourself do you really stand by them or are you just supporting them to be an edge lord faggot?

I do have some edgy/evil dreams rather than opinions so they only pertain to me specifically. They are probably not worth sharing in this thread.

People don't see themselves as edgy as they all gave a reason for believing what they do. What makes us see others as edgy is that they have a darker mindset compared to the one who judges.

With this example pretty much everything can be considered edgy.

But to give the answer you are probably looking for. I don't see life being that meaningful. I believe those that treat others like shit for no reason or some bullshit reason should be killed.

Ex: When foids give you a dirty look for being nearby, when blm rioters make up stupid reasons to destroy people's property. Essentially bullies but normal people/simps/cucks dont see it like that. So to the public eye and to the majority this would be considered edgy