Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What are you retards talking about .co? We came here from .me

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I have seen a lot of this "Where is .co" and I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Is that a website you guys came from or something? Like a domain you guys got shut down off of after the alek minassian attack a few months ago?

Well this is incels.is. IS. We moved here from .ME, I've never heard of an "incels.co". I mean seriously, I know I'm pretty new here but even I can see alot of you guys being infiltrators if you keep ramming on about this ".co".

So, anyway, did you guys hear about that stupid #metoo shit? Dude if this is happening in 2018 imagine what it will turn into in a few years. They keep accusing everyone of sexual assault. Hope it doesn't stick on trump when he runs again in 2020 but you never know, plus he's not really been doing much good for us anyway.

Last edited:
.ME --> individualism: capitalism, anarchism
.CO --> collectivism: communism, fascism
.IS --> existenzialsim: incel dominance, autism supremacy, friendship-based economy

IS is the word to follow

2021? Joe biden? What the fuck are you talking about? It's 2018 and we're on .is

I came from braincels. Too many fakecels there.

2021? Joe biden? What the fuck are you talking about? It's 2018 and we're on .is
:feelskek::feelskek: brain fried from coping.
Stages of Grief

Ngl this shit made me laugh

Lay off the crystal meth bro.

BummerDrummer confirmed lost John Titor and wonders what us inkiewells are babbling about confirmed.