Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you most pissed about missing out on

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
The chad life? Yep me too, Fucking hell its unfair.

I was always told by my parents its all confidence, Now i just see all the lies everyones told me.

Men and women have told me its all confidence, Yet i grow up to realise its all about looks.

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

being respected at the very least, i have a resting ethnic rat face, it'd be more tolerable if i were cumskin

being respected at the very least, i have a resting ethnic rat face, it'd be more tolerable if i were cumskin
Im white but its like if im ugly it doesnt even matter

View: https://youtu.be/6VqiMQoMXmw
Summer was a brutal time for me, I sat on my balcony smoking and drinking all summer and everyone else forgot me and had a good time, Being ugly sucks.

I think just going out and doing stuff normies usually do and living life .
Most of my life after finishing school/work was just hiding at home tucked away and playing video games .
At first it sounded like a good way to get away from society , but I realized when I stepped out of my door , without fail a wave and rush of anxiety overcame me .
I always let those thoughts win . I guess mentally i've been a very weak person for the most part I admit .
I wanted to play sports . I wanted to roam around my city and take in the view and fresh air .
I wanted to just walk around and get my body in better shape .
I would always go to sleep with this sense of grave disappointment in myself .
I'm planning on making a change to this lifestyle . To escape this lifestyle i'll have to take action .
Its gonna hurt but I hope I can make it .
Though , I remind myself that I am indeed an incel . I ground myself with this reality I am cursed with and manage expectations .
I still keep going, Im an idiot., But i still get my groceries, The night grows cold, I get my groceries, I go home, I think imma get killed but i remind myself i live in scandinavia so i cant get killed walking, Ive even shared songs with crackheads at 4 am because they asked me xD, I bought a burger that time, 2nd time crackhead asked if i sleep alright and left xD