Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
I will be going to my local Walmart, smoking a couple of cigarettes to commemorate this inauspicious holiday for normies then settling down to a long Steam gaming session which will consists mostly of GTA V where I will simulate the glorious exploits of Field Marshal Alek by running down as many NPC's as possible.

Also, I will take a moment to reflect upon the many things that I am presently thankful for which include the mass rape and annihilation of jew whores by my Mujahedeen Brothers in Hamas, the noble efforts of my Germanic ancestors to bring about a final solution to all jew filth and most importantly, for my fellow brothers in both incel and Islamic arms who are my truest and most worthy friends and comrades in this otherwise depraved existence. Heil Hitler and Inshallah.

Sitting on the floor

I’m going to stuff a turkey! :feelsclown:

I’m going to stuff a turkey! :feelsclown:
And presumably eat it by yourself my esteemed comrade? I will be joined for my own Thanksgiving dinner by my loyal cat but tbh, I would prefer his company over that of most people in the world including my own family which is full of chads stacies and normies generally.

With an ak47
Don't do that my brother. Commit yourself to the path of Jihad and attain Shaheed by bringing the wrath and justice of Allah to the infidels. Allah does not wish for his loyal servants to throw their lives away without making His enemies pay for their degeneracy.

Isn't smoking Makrooh in Islam ? As a convert do you follow strictly the Islamic teaches like praying 5 times a day ? I've always been intrigued by Islam.

Don't do that my brother. Commit yourself to the path of Jihad and attain Shaheed by bringing the wrath and justice of Allah to the infidels. Allah does not wish for his loyal servants to throw their lives away without making His enemies pay for their degeneracy.
:yes: :feelsYall:, this is my mission for life

Isn't smoking Makrooh in Islam ? As a convert do you follow strictly the Islamic teaches like praying 5 times a day ? I've always been intrigued by Islam.
No I do not practice all of the principles of the faith, though I do recognize that those who live in accordance with the proverbial five pillars of Islam have attained a more disciplined, sacred and righteous existence then have I. That notwithstanding, the teaching of Islam and particularly the corpus of Sharia law as it lends itself to the Wahabi interpretation is entirely consonant with and complimentary to the Blackpill ideology and inceldom more generally. Islam allows us to enslave foids and create an absolute dominion of male overlordship. It likewise mandates the harsh punishment of whorish and promiscuous behavior and has no tolerance for the immodesty and degeneracy of the west. This is why the sacred operations of the Blessed Hamas Warriors against the jew whores of israel presented such a profound dichotomy between that which was honorable, noble and virtuous (Hamas incels serving Allah) and that which was vile, depraved and promiscuous (slutty jew whores having wild sex orgies in the lands of Dar al Islam). May Allah destroy all the jews. Inshallah.

:yes: :feelsYall:, this is my mission for life
Yes mine too. If I didn't have a decent job and a relatively high quality of life right now, I would enthusiastically seek to travel to Turkey, cross the border at Iraq or in to Syria and join my Blessed Mujahedeen comrades who fight on behalf of the Caliphate and who seek to destroy all the depraved, promiscuous and degenerate vestiges of western culture.

Yes mine too. If I didn't have a decent job and a relatively high quality of life right now, I would enthusiastically seek to travel to Turkey, cross the border at Iraq or in to Syria and join my Blessed Mujahedeen comrades who fight on behalf of the Caliphate and who seek to destroy all the depraved, promiscuous and degenerate vestiges of western culture.
I like the way you think bro. Very based

Nothing. Ethnics don't celebrate Aryan holidays. :fuk:

I like the way you think bro. Very based
Thank you brother. I have been doing my utmost to spread the good word of the sacred Quran and the Hadith's here on these forums and to educate the comrades on just how complimentary fundamentalist Islam is to the ideology of the Blackpill. Only under the laws of Sharia can foids be relegated to their true place of subserviance and slavery to mankind and be punished with just retribution by beatings, rapings and beheadings for any act of whorish promiscuity or cuntish insolence. I wish I could go and live amongst the Brothers of the Taliban in Afghanistan where I would join the morality police and take pleasure in beating women in to submission to the will of Allah.

Nothing. Ethnics don't celebrate Aryan holidays. :fuk:
Yeah it is really a bullshit Hallmark Holiday even here in the Jewnited States which only normies and sex havers can truly enjoy since we all must suffer in dejected isolation even on days that are meant to commemorate the fraternity of friends and comfort of family. I shall just pray to Allah that he sends some Hezbollah rockets to annihilate some jews tomorrow as that would be fair consolation to have to endure my otherwise lonely existence.

Means nothing to me. I'll hopefully be rotting as usual

Being thankful that we don't have that shit in my country.

Thank you brother. I have been doing my utmost to spread the good word of the sacred Quran and the Hadith's here on these forums and to educate the comrades on just how complimentary fundamentalist Islam is to the ideology of the Blackpill. Only under the laws of Sharia can foids be relegated to their true place of subserviance and slavery to mankind and be punished with just retribution by beatings, rapings and beheadings for any act of whorish promiscuity or cuntish insolence. I wish I could go and live amongst the Brothers of the Taliban in Afghanistan where I would join the morality police and take pleasure in beating women in to submission to the will of Allah.
:feelsYall: :feelsokman:

eat thanks giving dinner with my family.

Nothing, it isn't really a thing here.

Eat with my taco goblin family

Also, I will take a moment to reflect upon the many things that I am presently thankful for which include the mass rape and annihilation of jew whores by my Mujahedeen Brothers in Hamas, the noble efforts of my Germanic ancestors to bring about a final solution to all jew filth and most importantly, for my fellow brothers in both incel and Islamic arms who are my truest and most worthy friends and comrades in this otherwise depraved existence. Heil Hitler and Inshallah.
I read this while listening to Forever Young. Made me hopeful.

working and yo momma

I read this while listening to Forever Young. Made me hopeful.
Haha that is an excellent pairing my good sir though next time, I might also suggest some triumphalist Wagner when reading my plans to combine Jihad and Waffen SS military operations to bring about a total solution to all the jews.

Plan revenge
Why not plan on joining global Jihad or our esteemed brothers in the Caliphate instead? Revenge is best orchestrated and implemented when acted in concert with like minded confederates as it will invariably be more impactful and devastating in its consequences that way. Inshallah.

Why not plan on joining global Jihad or our esteemed brothers in the Caliphate instead? Revenge is best orchestrated and implemented when acted in concert with like minded confederates as it will invariably be more impactful and devastating in its consequences that way. Inshallah.
nice

I work alone. But appreciate the concern. After this year I now realize I just need to work alone and be alone. Everything is pointing at me being alone.

I'm not from Burgerland