Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are you gonna do during Halloween?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Taking a shit and remembered that it's October and that Halloween is coming up. What will you do?

I'll play vidya and probably work at my job

LDAR wearing costume.

Eat candies after years not celebrating it, you only live once, a good movie, a good meal and some assortment of candy.
Oh and of course chop into pieces any kids who dare to bother me and my mom during halloween, god i hate them. We never gave them anything, fuck off cheap chad in costumes. :feelswhat:

Eat some butterfingers.:p

Rot in my room and post on this forum, and tell kids to fuck off when they come for candy

it's halloween everyday in my country

I'm always sorrounded by monsters

it's halloween everyday in my country

I'm always sorrounded by monsters
9ce03d8b3922d2aba3270248e12800b6.jpg

Cooming probably :feelshaha:

make some hotpot and eat it alone

Taking a shit and remembered that it's October and that Halloween is coming up. What will you do?

Wake up as if it's a normal day. Holidays don't mean shit to me if I can't spend them with anyone.

smoking and thinking about 5 years ago when I still had friends who invited me

smoking and thinking about 5 years ago when I still had friends who invited me
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I see it in my dreams. The friends I lost, the childhood I lost, it won't stop hurting, like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

I need to find some Count Chocula.

MichaelMyersMaxx

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I see it in my dreams. The friends I lost, the childhood I lost, it won't stop hurting, like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?
I am a layz bum that creates problems for everyone but I am too arogant to kms

Like what I did for the past 8 other Halloweens. Rot in my room while scantily clad women and Chads have sex fueled Halloween parties.

Chain the front gates as per usual. No free handouts here. Munchkins get nuffins.

Rot at home alone

My schedule will be the same on Halloween as it is now. This website is my primary focus for the moment.

Halloween, 2013, brings back very bittersweet memories. The days of my naivety, when I was often socially bullied.

Get high and cry, probably. Same as sweetest day and valentine's day, of course. And my birthday.

fap and get high tbh ngl

Just another day.

Getting forummogged. I posted a similar halloween thread. I found a feline mask in a store that i might paint and go to downtown or some shit if work doesnt keep my wageslaving all night

If I were tall and muscular, then I'd scare normies and their foids, walking at night.

i've lived in apartments all my life. never do anything on halloween because my apartments dont have solicitors
at my old apartments (about 8 years ago) I liked looking out the window and jacking off to sluts passing by (young ones too). when anonb was still a thing I'd take pictures and post them for all my brothers to have a good look at the degeneracy that is plaguing our city. ngl one of my photos was semi popular. was a girl who must have been {Redacted} years old dressed up as Slutty Tinkerbell. everyone went wild for her for one reason or another. i saw that pic circulated and people asking for sauce of her for a while. i'd smirk because i knew I took that pic.

but this year? probably just lurk incels as usual. dont even have a window to look out of anyway. really sucks.
my mom will probably visit some family members and they will give us a bag of candy. she will give it to me a day or two later and i'll eat old candy while wishing i was different and could be one of those people that go to halloween parties with his gf and has fun sex at the end:cryfeels:

Rot. Scare foids away with my face. Not hand out candy to all the little results of broken condoms.

Getting forummogged. I posted a similar halloween thread.
did you post it in the lounge? unfortunately, lounge threads tend to have a few replies at times :forcedsmile:

Imma stay home and browse incel forums

Rope myself in the front yard to scare kids (and adults).

cry while my parents scream at me about how disappointed they are that im a 31 year old virgin cripplecel with cancer.

play loud music when it's still bright enough for me to see when little kids are walking by, and that's also when little kids are out the most :feelsLSD:

or maybe dress up as gilgamesh since i'm fuarkingg ripped

繼續念書和交作業
準備研究所

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back