Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you favorite single player video games?

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
I've 3,000 hours of playtime in league of legends and I just got a 14 day ban yesterday for being toxic (JFL). Fuck online games and the retards that play them, what are some based single player games that you guys play?

These are the single player games i've played most throughout my life.

Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
The Last of Us (PS3)
GTA IV (PS3)
GTA San Andreas (PS2)
Sleeping Dogs (PS3)
NIER (PS3)
Shining Force 2 (Sega Genesis)
Sonic The Hedgehog (Sega Genesis)
UFC Undisputed 3 (PS3)
Skyrim (PS3)
Gran Turismo Series (PS1/PS2/PS3/PS4)
Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain (PS2)
Scarface: The World Is Yours (PS2)
The Godfather (PS2)
Resident Evil 2 (PS1)
Mortal Kombat Series (Sega Genesis/PS1/PS2/PS3/PS4)
Manhunt (PS2)
The Warriors (PS2)
Fight Night Series (PS2/PS3)
Dead Island (PS3)
Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow (Gameboy)
Tekken Series (PS1/PS2/PS3/PS4)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2/PS3)
The Simpsons Hit & Run (PS2)
Uncharted Trilogy (PS3)
God of War Trilogy (PS2/PS3)
World of Warcraft (PC)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
The Simpsons Road Rage (PS2)
Crash Bandicoot Trilogy (PS1/PS4)
Bioshock (PS3)
Dead Space (PS3)
Spyro Trilogy (PS1/PS4)
Holy shit this is a great list thank you.

Final Tactics, Vagrant Story, Metal Gear, Final Fantasy.

bioshock 1
bioshock 2
bioshock infinite (and the dlcs)

fallout 3 and fallout new vegas

(not in order)
Skyrim,
Oblivion,
Witcher 3,
Kingdom Come Deliverance,
Witcher 2,
Assassin’s Creed games, especially Unity, Syndicate, III, Brotherhood, II, Black Flag, Valhalla,
Red Dead Redemption 2,
Crusader Kings 3,
Europa Universalis 4

What about fallout 4 tho it's pretty good as well :feelsEhh:
NO FUCK FALLOUT 4 ITS DOGSHIT I WILL KILL (in minecraft) TODD HOWARD AND HIS CRONIES:reeeeee:

I've 3,000 hours of playti
me in league of legends and I just got a 14 day ban yesterday for being toxic (JFL). Fuck online games and the retards that play them, what are some based single player games that you guys play?
Ricecel Trait, play League of Legends. :society:
Hapacalyptist

Ricecel Trait, play League of Legends. :society:
I also sit in my room all day and do math problems for fun. The stereotypes are true :feelshaha:
NO FUCK FALLOUT 4 ITS DOGSHIT I WILL KILL (in minecraft) TODD HOWARD AND HIS CRONIES:reeeeee:
:feelshaha: How come you didn't like it though? I personally think the graphics and story were better with 4.

I'd tell you if I actually played a good single player game
I've 3,000 hours of playtime in league of legends and I just got a 14 day ban yesterday for being toxic (JFL). Fuck online games and the retards that play them, what are some based single player games that you guys play?
Yeah fuck that game too
Doesn't matter how much you try to improve your mechanics or macro, unless you are some sort of ricecel god you always get paired with low IQ apes aka teammates who bring you down and feed their ass off.

Also Riot is a fucking dogshit company that doesn't care about its community at all, yet reddit cucks still continue to defend it.

Better to just play fighting games if you truly want to experience a solid competitive scene.

New Vegas
Nier Automata
GTA 4 and dlc
Divinity orignial sin 2
Metal gear solid V

Mods are a given :feelsmage:
Fun will be had :feelsautistic:

Biodynamic gardening 21
Tree cloner (beta)

Assassin's creed 3
Prince of Persia trilogy
Far Cry 3
Devil May Cry 3
Max Payne 2
GTA vice city
The Mummy(2000)
Pokemon emerald

To the moon(story game)

Oh shit forgot to say

OT: Devil May Cry, check it out. It has some amazing flashy gameplay that also tries to test yout skill and reflexes. Storyline isn't that good but the characters are memorable and soundtrack is lit. Also avoid DMC2 like the plague.

Fc5-new Dawn,bo1 bo2 Mw3 bocw diablo 3 ac 3 syndicate injustice 1-2 all mk games and yeah fuck online games, only piece of shit normies play those

Astral Chain, Sleeping Dogs, Katana zero

I've 3,000 hours of playtime in league of legends and I just got a 14 day ban yesterday for being toxic (JFL).

Is this how bad it's gotten? Holy shit :lul: The last time I played online games it was just accepted that if you can't handle chat you just used the mute player option.

persona 5 royal

Damn, I didn't know they had any single-player games, always assumed it was an MMOPRG/multiplayer, thanks!
They are mostly single player games they are little older but have many hd remasters. If you like jrpg games they are a must play, dragon quest series, Valkyrie profile, Chrono Cross also. Snes has many good rpgs if you like sprite graphics, nintendo portable consoles have hundreds of single player rpg games on nds and 3ds.

Dark souls series

Gothic 1 and 2
Fallout 1,2 and New Vegas
Splinter Cell 1, Pandora Tomorrow, Chaos Theory and Double Agent (ps2 or xbox version)
Gta 3, Vice City, mostly San Andreas, Liberty City Stories and Gta 4 dlcs
The Witcher series
Quake 1
Blood
Hitman Contracts and Blood Money
NFS Underground 2, Most Wanted and Carbon
Dungeon Keeper 2
Thief 2
Half Life 1 and Opposing Force dlc
Postal 2
Hotline Miami 1 and 2
AC 1, 2, Brotherhood and Rogue
COD 1, MW and MW2, BO1
Fear 1
Deus ex 1
Manhunt 1

Morrowind, by far, hands down.

- NFS Most Wanted
- NFS Carbon
- Re-Volt
- Carmageddon 2
- American Conquest
- Age Of Empires
- Stalker SOC
- Stalker COC

If you are into platformers, then two Sonic games I recommend are Sonic 3 and Sonic Mania. Of all the classic Sonic games, these have the least amount of outdated game design that forced you to buy the game instead of renting it. It is actually fun to go through and Complete this games 100%. Generally good experience all around. For Sonic 3 though, the original release was split across two cartridges due to possible storage limitations, so the full release is officially refered to as "Sonic 3 & Knuckles", and required you to own both Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles, as they were the two halves of Sonic 3. However, due to Sonic 3 Complete and Sonic 3 Angel Island Revisited, it now makes more sense to simply refer to the full game as Sonic 3, as that is what it was supposed to be, and these two mods/hacks basically completely restore Sonic 3.

There are other Sonic games, but if you haven't played them, then I can only recommend the best. All other Sonic games have too many issues.

A series I actually recommend more is Mega Man, while I think Sonic 3 and Sonic Mania are better than even the best Mega Man games, Mega Man games, tend to be better than other Sonic games. Mega Man games generally had less outdated game design mechanics and even had a better password system than other games had at the time. You really can't go wrong with Mega Man games at all.

Dragon Quest VII, other Dragon Ball-related games.

Crysis series
Modern warfare 2
Skyrim
Witcher 3
Quake 3
Nfs underground
hl series
quake 4
duke nukem 3d
etc

(not in order)
Skyrim,
Oblivion,
Witcher 3,
Kingdom Come Deliverance,
Witcher 2,
Assassin’s Creed games, especially Unity, Syndicate, III, Brotherhood, II, Black Flag, Valhalla,
Red Dead Redemption 2,
Crusader Kings 3,
Europa Universalis 4
Dangerously based

Subnautica
Stranded Deep
Every GTA game in the HD and 3D Universe
Hitman 3 (which includes both hitman 1 and 2, literally no other game can top it when it comes to gameplay freedom and replayability)
Hitman Blood Money
Hatred
Bully Scholarship
Manhunt 1 and 2
The Punisher
Dark Souls Remastered
The Witcher 3 including the two DLCs
AC Origins
AC Brotherhood
AC Blackflag
AC 1
Every Half-Life game
Gmod's singleplayer
Far Cry 2, 3, 4, and Primal
Ultimate spider man
The amazing spider man 1 and 2
Deadpool (2013)
Freedom Fighters
Def Jam FFNY (Play it using PS2 Emulator PCSX2)
Beam NG
Mirror's edge
Mirror's edge catalyst
Fahrenheit indigo prophecy
Heavy Rain
Watch dogs 1 including bad blood DLC
Euro Truck Simulator
DMC 1 and 3
RDR 1 and 2
Every God of war game (You can play them on PC using PSP and PS2 emulators like PCSX2 and PPSSPP)
Every Doom game
Every Max Payne game
Almost every Prince of Persia game created after 2003's sands of time
House Flipper
The Stanley Parable
Superliminal
Thief Simulator
Every Stronghold game
Sid Meier Civilization V and IV
Europa Universalis IV
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Skyrim
Oblivion

Last edited:
Gta series
red dead
Doom
Gears of war
God of war
Mk shaolin monks
Skyrim
Portal
Resident evil 4
Bioshock
and bunch of others...

Pretty much every FPS pre-2012 I like to some extent. Especially pre-2005.

Witcher 2 & 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mass Effect trilogy, Dying Light, Fable series, Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 1 & 2, Metal Gear Solid series, Fallout 1, 2, 3, 4 & Vegas.

I'm sure there are other important titles that aren't coming to mind right now.