Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you doing with your life?

What are you doing with your life?

• LDARing/Neetmaxxing

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Collegemaxxing

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Moneymaxxing/Wageslaving

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • other

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I'm not motivated to do anything

Last edited:
motivation = dopamine

Survivemaxxing

In college atm

LDAR is the only option if you're autistic (actual motor skill and learning disability autistic, not graphic design is my passion autistic)

>careermaxxing
>fashionmaxxing
>gymmaxxing
These are some of my copes.

LDAR NEET getting neetbux soon :feelsautistic:

this is not life

Rotting away in my bed for the past 530 days with unreasonable amounts of alcohol and cigarettes combined with gaming for around 12 hours every day. ( I dont even sit in my chair when I play, I have a decent laptop and I just lay in my bed and play / drink / smoke / rot )

im fantasizing about how i can kill myself

Procastinationmaxxing studymaxxing rotmaxxing postmaxxing ropemaxxing cummaxxing

I hate my life

Last edited:
I jack off repeatedly

im low iq should i dig ditches or work at mcdonalds? nah

I token diploma in the 19s, now I am 22 and in this time frame, I did some jobs where, however, I was either not paid, or I was enslaved for € 60 a week for 12h of work. I should start UNI but the reality is that at this age I should already have finished the fifth year, or at least the three-year. It makes no sense to start now, it's too late, and by the way my relatives don't have enough money to pay for my studies. I should pay them myself, but paradoxically if you don't gratuated here (but sometimes even with this one) you are enslaved, and you cannot afford to pay for such studies.

Last edited:
Collegemaxxing to become unemployed subhuman.

Right now I am neetmaxxing but I am still atleast working on stuff, like my gamedev activities

Wageslave

I wish I could LDAR.