Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are You doing Tonight?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Anything aside from rotting here?

I have a subscription to coaches' game film from all 32 NFL teams. I'll spend a good amount of time studying the Patriots game plan to Super Bowl 52. Far more entertaining than poisoning myself in the hope that some random stranger will rub "grind" on me, if you ask me.

I'm spending it here. What else?

Eating junk food, edging, playing Civilization, sitting on Incels.me and the incel discord, fantasizing about suicide.

ItheIthe said:
Anything aside from rotting here?

I have a subscription to coaches' game film from all 32 NFL teams. I'll spend a good amount of time studying the Patriots game plan to Super Bowl 52. Far more entertaining than poisoning myself in the hope that some random stranger will rub "grind" on me, if you ask me.

Rotting as usual. I was planning on flaming Mike petine on Twitter because the browns are trash. Then maybe rewatch the Superbowl to see the pats get fucked

blackpill_incel said:
Rotting as usual. I was planning on flaming Mike petine on Twitter because the browns are trash. Then maybe rewatch the Superbowl to see the pats get fucked

You're a Browns fan? 

I thought it would hurt to be rewatching the Super Bowl, but trying to understand the game plan is really interesting. Eric Rowe played really well, it was Patrick Chung and Jordan Richards who struggled. I think the Pats benched Butler because 1. Rowe was the better corner 2. NE wanted size on the field considering Philly has two really physical WRs in Alshon Jeffrey and Torey Smith, and they love to throw to TEs. Pat went to a lot of 3 safety packages.

ItheIthe said:
You're a Browns fan? 

I thought it would hurt to be rewatching the Super Bowl, but trying to understand the game plan is really interesting. Eric Rowe played really well, it was Patrick Chung and Jordan Richards who struggled. I think the Pats benched Butler because 1. Rowe was the better corner 2. NE wanted size on the field considering Philly has two really physical WRs in Alshon Jeffrey and Torey Smith, and they love to throw to TEs. Pat went to a lot of 3 safety packages.

Yeah I love the browns but hate petine. Personally, i think youre right, but Brandon Graham really did a good job of harrassing Brady, who honestly did a great job tbh. He carries that team with a passion

Go out with friends, Get drunk and hope I get to grind on chicks and hopefully I’ll get to fuck her

playing wow and drinking lucozade

blackpill_incel said:
Yeah I love the browns but hate petine. Personally, i think youre right, but Brandon Graham really did a good job of harrassing Brady, who honestly did a great job tbh. He carries that team with a passion

Hue Jackson is the HC tho

Ad yeah, Brady did great. Problem was our defense and PAT/Field Goal Unit which has been choking for the past 3 years in the playoffs

ItheIthe said:
Hue Jackson is the HC tho

Ad yeah, Brady did great. Problem was our defense and PAT/Field Goal Unit which has been choking for the past 3 years in the playoffs

True. But I like hue Jackson. Petine is just fag tbh

Same thing I do all day, listen to music and daydream.

Masturbating.

It’s 3am here and i’m just rotting.

Browsing this site and interacting with virgins

hopefully smoking weed and riding my bike. have been playing world of warcraft all day until now

pinballing between here and there

jacking off, watching shit and rotting on here

Raging at CoD.

Gonna roll up the third joint for today.

I hate my life.

At work. Rotting none the less. Its really quiet here tonight. We're on reduced production for the next few weeks so there are only 15 people in tonight. I had to change a sensor earlier and after that I fixed an air leak and got a broken bolt out of a clamp that day shift couldn't fix (left hand drill bits ftw). Now i'm just sat in the workshop on my laptop posting on here and watching YouTube and looking through some circuit diagrams for a hydraulic power pack.