Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"what are you doing this weekend?"

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
my teachers ask me this every fucking week at school and I alwyas say the same thing every time that I'm not doing anything because I have no friends to hang out with. But they still ask me this question. I feel like they are just trying to make fun of me and are internally laughing at me saying it. What would your response be to a normie asking this question?

When people who know I'm not doing anything ask me what I'm doing, I just give them a blank dead stare. They get the point and it makes them uncomfortable.

The usual... cocaine fueled orgies with yachtloads of supermodels. How about you, Mrs Krabappel?

Stay home, sleep, smoke weed, browse .is, and watch movies with my brocels on hyperbeam :feelscomfy:

When people who know I'm not doing anything ask me what I'm doing, I just give them a blank dead stare. They get the point and it makes them uncomfortable.
thats smart
The usual... cocaine fueled orgies with yachtloads of supermodels. How about you, Mrs Krabappel?
typical incel activities

I hate when people ask me those retarded questions.

Stay home, sleep, smoke weed, browse .is, and watch movies with my brocels on hyperbeam :feelscomfy:
it sounds very cozy apart from being sad. It's less lonely though watching movies with brocels.

.is, vidya, youtube, rot

Nobody asks me that, it’s that obvious I guess?

But how do you know they know you’re doing nothing on the weekend?

But how do you know they know you’re doing nothing on the weekend?
because they ask me every week and I always say I'm doing nothing so I thought they could tell

because they ask me every week and I always say I'm doing nothing so I thought they could tell
If normies ask you what you’re going to be up to on the weekend, you mog me

If normies ask you what you’re going to be up to on the weekend, you mog me
they are my assistants who basically get paid for making sure I am safe all day at school. I suck at talking to them and it makes me feel sad

At least someone asks how are you, even if it's only for kindness... When you're a NEET nobody gives a fuck about your life and that hurts sometimes

At least someone asks how are you, even if it's only for kindness...
This
You should be glad that you talk to people at all. I personally haven't talked to a friend for a few weeks.

my teachers ask me this every fucking week at school and I alwyas say the same thing every time that I'm not doing anything because I have no friends to hang out with. But they still ask me this question. I feel like they are just trying to make fun of me and are internally laughing at me saying it. What would your response be to a normie asking this question?
i would lie and say i’m busy studying or some shit

Make up something. Something unhinged. "I'm going to skin some cats"

You should kill those fucking soy teachers (in game)

What are you doing this weekend? NPC normies might genuinely not know what you told them last week, they're just asking what they're programmed to ask every friday.

Hanging out with my good buddy, Jack Daniel, of course.