Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are you doing this friday?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33986
  • Start date
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
Any particular plans for this friday? I'm going to binge watch some show in my backlog:feelsPop:

Ldar and hate myself

I'm planning on playing some Monster Hunter Rise to make sure all my weapons are ready for the version 2.0 update.

Cooming, coffee, then 8 hours of my shitty work, then I clean my apartment, and I smoke some cigarettes in front of the setting sun.

I'm planning on playing some Monster Hunter Rise to make sure all my weapons are ready for the version 2.0 update.
Do you think owning a switch makes you a cuck?

Do you think owning a switch makes you a cuck?
No because I don't play Nintendo games very often. The only Nintendo franchises I even like are Fire Emblem and Xenoblade.

Rotting and decaying

work and then come home to play vidya
based and hunterpilled

Breathing the usual

Depends on how many hours your wife’s boyfriend lets you play
What if your wife's boyfriend is a dog who uses it as a chew toy.
BE2F26T.jpg

I will watch some episodes of kitchen nightmares, eat something, take a shower, study 4 hours then go out for a walk at night while listening to a podcast on Spotify after that I'll study some more like 2 hours and then browse some YouTube till it's late night and then sleep tbh.

Working a little bit and then netflix

Wageslaving like every friday. I havent had a weekend off in years

Peepeepoopooo, which means nothing.

hanging out with my mom for a bit and stressing over school work while not doing it, rotting in here. my mom asked me to clean part of the yard so I might do that.

Im being sued right now because I inherited a law suit from my dad so I have to prepare meeting up with the lawyer on monday.

nothing really I wish my family would die so i can rope in peace without the guilt of roping stopping me.

I will watch some episodes of kitchen nightmares, eat something, take a shower, study 4 hours then go out for a walk at night while listening to a podcast on Spotify after that I'll study some more like 2 hours and then browse some YouTube till it's late night and then sleep tbh.
Impressive discipline ngl

Brush teeth, trim nails, and do some work on my guitars.

Going to a hair salon to get starter locs, then I go to work.

Any particular plans for this friday? I'm going to binge watch some show in my backlog:feelsPop:
Daydreaming with my 2d hentai harem

lol 9 hours 30 mins have passed and I've studied a grand total of 0 :feelskek::feelsrope:
literally a consoomer. it might seriously backfire if your assignments start piling up. and also if you ever decide to drop out you should know that your life is basically over. :feelswhere:

I'm gonna LDAR and play vidya. Tomorrow I'm going for a walk with a friend, that will be the highlight of my week.

literally a consoomer. it might seriously backfire if your assignments start piling up. and also if you ever decide to drop out you should know that your life is basically over. :feelswhere:
Brutally over dude. I plan on doing a 7 day notech thing next week. Will stay away from screens for 7 days straight. Hopefully that'll fix my dopamine. Thanks for the reminder tho. I should study tbh

Wish I was this organised and planned in my schedule. I am a total mess.

Brutally over dude. I plan on doing a 7 day notech thing next week. Will stay away from screens for 7 days straight. Hopefully that'll fix my dopamine. Thanks for the reminder tho. I should study tbh
i think that you are lying to yourself rn, i used to think the same way. we are hooked on the internet and online word, we are happier online. there is no way that you will stay away from the screen for 7 days, you watch random shit like kitchen nightmares, my 1000lbs sisters etc., various documentaries and other braindead content (just like i did) admit it we are junkies.

being an internet junkie has consequences, i had to redo 1 year and being a KV when assignments start piling up doesn't help.

how i overcame this? did i stop using computer, did i stop being an internet crackhead consoomer? no.
what i did was: i started finishing my assignments right on time with everyone else. i learned my lesson, wasted 1 year & serious amount of money.

never ever delay your assignments, exams and other stuff, and yes you are allowed to sit at the computer as much as you want.

we might be losers regarding romantic life but we ain't no losers in giving in our assignments right on time with other people.

cognitive dissonance - it's easier to change ones thoughts than actions.

hehe i will pull an all nighter and get my shit done in one night bro, no worries bro.
^you rn :lul:

Last edited:
Studying for my Calc II and QuantChem finals. In the evening I'll go paint some Warhammer minis. That's it tbh

took half day vacation from my bullshit wage slavie job (where i do fuk all anyway) to SPAM this forum!

hehe i will pull an all nighter and get my shit done in one night bro, no worries bro.
^you rn :lul:
Reality check. Fuck man you're correct. I'm lying to myself, I should study, gets a job, work on myself and reach a better and happier state of mind rather than just rotting all day. Fuck fuck fuck I'M OUT fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

lol 9 hours 30 mins have passed and I've studied a grand total of 0 :feelskek::feelsrope:
Shit happens study an hour now and you’re good for today.
took half day vacation from my bullshit wage slavie job (where i do fuk all anyway) to SPAM this forum!
based

Last edited:
gonna walk away from this wage slave shit and just day trade crypto. i only lost 500k so far

Shit happens study an hour now and you’re good for today.

based
Will study entire night. And if I won't do it then I'm deleting my fucking account for fucking real this time. Fuck enough is enough. I can't deal with my procrastination.
@imsorry you're in on it. I'll update you guys.

Will study entire night. And if I won't do it then I'm deleting my fucking account for fucking real this time. Fuck enough is enough. I can't deal with my procrastination.
@imsorry you're in on it. I'll update you guys.
Chill dude, some days things just don’t work out as intended. No need to be so harsh with yourself. Being incel is fucking tough, I’m impressed that you even have the capacity to stay productive.

I cut down on alcohol because I thought I could improve my cryptobot and make shekels but now the market is crashing so I've upgraded my alcohol count and by next week I'll probably be hitting the vodka again. Oh about what I'm doing take a look at my avi and take a guess btw I have aspergers take a guess again anime and then I'll sleepmaxx because I can't get wasted on wine, beer and sake (weeb drink).

I've also been mindset coping. Like be buddhist cunt and only think good thoughts and it might have worked somewhat but I'm still and incel with autism who hasnt had a friend during his entire adult life approaching 30 drinking alone again on friday night so I can't dig myself out of that hole despite having a job for now. Getting fired would be game ending for me so if that happens I can live in peace until my money runs out and then die along with my trash genes

Last edited:
tbh i'm mostly just having some weird ass manic attack, pretty based NGL

Drinking beer and watching nonsensical youtube videos.