Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
:feelsautistic: I’m sitting in my car at a park like ER. Eating, listening to the radio and enjoying the weather.

Sitting in my living room, contemplating what material I'm going to use for my imminent masturbation session.

Browsing incels.co :feelzez:

I shit you not a chad with his pregnant roastie and dog just walked about 20 feet from me and stopped and kiss her as to rub it in.

Kek I’m writing this thinking it must sound like a LARP but it’s not. Fml.

Drinking beer, listening to music, browsing incels and being mad about not fucking a foid right now
I shit you not a chad with his pregnant roastie and dog just walked about 20 feet from me and stopped and kiss her as to rub it in.

take a pic of the park

laying in my bed all alone

I’m waiting for a bus

I just finished up a study sheet for my construction class because I have exams for said class tomorrow. Now I'm just browsing and replying to posts on the forums.

Drinking beer, listening to music, browsing incels and being mad about not fucking a foid right now

take a pic of the park
:feelstrash:

im posting on this thread

Im laying on the floor With my mobile Phone going through this site ngl

Listening to Eminem, browsing cuckchan, thinking about suicide. My foot's asleep because I'm sitting on it.

Listening to 80s hard rock.

Drank so much i might throw up tbh it is over

Drank so much i might throw up tbh it is over
I hate that nauseous stomach ache feeling, it would be better to be dead.

been up about 9 hours been playing same game for about 6 hours and about to go back to it.

Ngl taking a shit

sitting at work waiting for it to start

Just sitting on my couch, browsing forum and reflecting on my failure of a life as I listen to some tunes. Smells like midlife crisis (JFL im 16 and already feeling the despair of existing.)

I actually laid my seat back and took a nap in my car shortly after making this thread kek

Watching 1 hour interview ngl and cooking

Grinding Path of Exile listening to music with a fan blowing on me before the heat comes

Last edited:
Rn im just browsing the forum and listening some music

Get up from bed, checked fb (no news from cute adorable lolis), written post in incels.co

Damn gonna watch Putin's livestream in 50 mins, he will be playing cs go(ded srs)

Trying to ignore the immense pain that is taking possesion of my back.

Having a mazeltoff, watching Roof Koreans gun down looters all the while shitposting on here.

playing chess and poker

Waiting for this gut cleanse to work.

Browsing incels.co with full commitment because i'm too low IQ to multitaskmax.

Thats why i have a butterfly knife in my car ALWAYS

sorting my work and listening clasical music

Browsing the forum.