Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are you currently striving for in life right now?

The courage to finally end it

Get my degree, make more money, buy a house or some land in rural California so I can hermitmaxxx and grow weed
Why cuckfornia. That place needs to burn

I already live in cuckfornia. I've also lived in other parts of burgerland. Cuckfornia is by far the best
Liberal lgbtq moment

Probably has a reddit too

Liberal lgbtq moment

Probably has a reddit too
Have you ever been here to California? Maybe you have, but you probably went to some dump like Los Angeles. Yes there's a lot of libtards here. There's also a lot of conservative parts in areas in Southern California. We have awesome weather here, beautiful beaches, super good/cheap weed, high paying jobs, tons of fucking prostitutes too

Have you ever been here to California? Maybe you have, but you probably went to some dump like Los Angeles. Yes there's a lot of libtards here. There's also a lot of conservative parts in areas in Southern California. We have awesome weather here, beautiful beaches, super good/cheap weed, high paying jobs, tons of fucking prostitutes too
I have never went to California because it's just incorrection central silly. Infiltrator because you are a Californigger.

finish homeschool and get a degree in philosophy and law

I have never went to California because it's just incorrection central silly. Infiltrator because you are a Californigger.
jeff bridges fgc GIF

ER was a Californigger too

Really hoping to looksmaxx more and get a job that makes me content while also fulfilling financial needs of myself and those around me, kind of just wanting to change the atmosphere and make those around me proud for once. Realistically hoping to be less blackpilled sometime soon

Money and power