Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are you arguments against Castration?

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
....or any other way to alter your sexdrive.
Hear me out, I just want to get out some rational and objective answers or arguments, I am not in some way advocating this.

Because I don't need it and doubt that many incels here do.

Do you mean as a punishment?

Cucks are already castrated

I considered it in the past. but just Meditation, cold showers and gymcelling daily can destroy sex drive with time. I have been on Nofap for over a year and have very controlled sex drive
also tesotwrone gives better confidence, and muscles gains.

Some people here use chemical castration iirc.
Could imagine it makes you tired or sth. , idk.

@knajjd @Ryo_Hazuki

No I mean as in getting rid of your sexdrive.
I don't really have one just think most people here are not gonna do it any way.It can provide some relief, meaning that you won't rage in your head when seeing an hot stacy you can't fuck, but it has many cons as well as a coomaxer i can't imagine not being able to release my frustration masturbating

I think its been established that inceldom is more than just a lack of sex.

I think its been established that inceldom is more than just a lack of sex.
this as well. our fellow males disrespect us in the workplace,at school, our relatives disrespect us. inceldom transcends merely sex and women. it affects every social interaction

this as well. our fellow males disrespect us in the workplace,at school, our relatives disrespect us. inceldom transcends merely sex and women. it affects every social interaction

I was talking more about the sense of validation one gets out of a relationship. Sex can be bought, validation cant.

Because when the time comes where you have to stand up to no longer have to be castrated you wouldn't be able to.

Your testosterone is your biggest straight,don't throw it away.

Yeah but without sexdrive there is no or little motivation for anything else.

Not really. Motivation comes from Testosterone which also controls sex drive. It also improves your mood and keeps you from roping.

CASTRATION IS A CRIME AGAINST NATURE

Better to kill yourself than cut your dick like a mentally ill faggot.

You need your sex hormones. Without sex hormones, your bones become brittle. This goes both for eunuchs and post-sexual aged foids

That isn't an option.

It won't make the desire to touch, kiss, love and be loved go away. Just your libido.

You'll basically become a soyboy eunuch that can only ever be a cuck unless you only have relationships with children which is illegal.

It will fuck your health up.

You will feel like your dying and your body will fall apart from the lack of test.

that would be admiting defeat

Fuck off with this soy

It will fuck your health up.

You will feel like your dying and your body will fall apart from the lack of test.
This
Podcast explains why...

....or any other way to alter your sexdrive.
Hear me out, I just want to get out some rational and objective answers or arguments, I am not in some way advocating this.

I see acts like these like the final form of inceldom, its like some weird stockholm syndrome kind of thing where you have taken on the role of master (society) and began to "put yourself in your place", you've internalized your self hatred and lack of will power to the point where you are carrying out what society would want to do to you, on your own volition

Think about it, society already cucked you by making it so you can't get laid due to fucking up the sexual market by allowing women to do as they please, and to top it of most societies made prostitution (your only next logical path) illegal

You now double down on your own persecution, and decide to TAKE PART IN IT, and now castrate yourself, denying yourself your own sexuality in a manner more extreme than even society denied it

Any man who does this to himself IS MORE CUCKED THAN ACTUAL CUCKS THAT LET MEN FUCK THEIR WOMEN

Its literally just you letting society beat you INTO SUBMISSION at that point, its the final nail on the incel coffin, and you've hammered it in yourself, all I can imagine is a group of stacies patting your head and saying "good boy"

Sorry I'm not doing that to myself, I'll wealthmax and pay for sex, I'll even become a rapist before I cuck myself like that

How will I pee then? The thought scares me.

I see acts like these like the final form of inceldom, its like some weird stockholm syndrome kind of thing where you have taken on the role of master (society) and began to "put yourself in your place", you've internalized your self hatred and lack of will power to the point where you are carrying out what society would want to do to you, on your own volition

Think about it, society already cucked you by making it so you can't get laid due to fucking up the sexual market by allowing women to do as they please, and to top it of most societies made prostitution (your only next logical path) illegal

You now double down on your own persecution, and decide to TAKE PART IN IT, and now castrate yourself, denying yourself your own sexuality in a manner more extreme than even society denied it

Any man who does this to himself IS MORE CUCKED THAN ACTUAL CUCKS THAT LET MEN FUCK THEIR WOMEN

Its literally just you letting society beat you INTO SUBMISSION at that point, its the final nail on the incel coffin, and you've hammered it in yourself, all I can imagine is a group of stacies patting your head and saying "good boy"

Sorry I'm not doing that to myself, I'll wealthmax and pay for sex, I'll even become a rapist before I cuck myself like that
Hmm, good points but than I would ask, why endure more pain in life with a strong sex drive if this can never be fulfilled?
Again, I am playing devils advocate

I personally feel so empty that I would not even want a girl or any kind of sex.

Hmm, good points but than I would ask, why endure more pain in life with a strong sex drive if this can never be fulfilled?

It can be fulfilled, you just have to be willing to pursue alternative paths to attaining it, "mutual attraction" isn't the only means to attain sex

I personally feel so empty that I would not even want a girl or any kind of sex.

You sound more low T than empty, being depressed has never killed my libido, so I don't get where you are coming from at all

Everything is wrong with it

We rather castrate you

Itll make you feel like shit

How much do you lift bro
dead lift ~220 lbs max for one rep.
overhead press~100 lbs for one rep.
bench ~150 lbs for one rep.
I have been working out for around 6 months or so seriously.

Testosterone plays a pivotal role in your overall physical health, including (obviously) bone and muscle tissue.

As you age, your test levels drop. You start withering away. Your muscles shrink, your bones weaken.

Castration is stupid. On every level.