Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are we supposed to say to beautiful people when they mock us?

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
The common retort when beautiful people shame ugly ones is to say that they didn't work hard to be beautiful, so they shouldn't feel like they earned or deserve it.

A retort to tall people is to say that they are actually dysfunctional to civilization because more tall people means more food consumption (tall people are heavier and thus need more calorie intake), or that they look like giraffes.

But these sound like cope. Do you have any ideas?

Just tell them to kys.

Don't talk to beautiful people. Problem solved.

Nothing. They won

Just say "you got lucky". Bragging about being good looking is retarded because they did nothing to earn those good looks.

Just say "you got lucky". Bragging about being good looking is retarded because they did nothing to earn those good looks.
Achievement is kind of a cope the things that matter the most and make a difference in life are the things you inherit not the things that you work for :blackpill:

Giving a response, whether emotional or not, is giving them the satisfaction.

The common retort when beautiful people shame ugly ones is to say that they didn't work hard to be beautiful, so they shouldn't feel like they earned or deserve it.

A retort to tall people is to say that they are actually dysfunctional to civilization because more tall people means more food consumption (tall people are heavier and thus need more calorie intake), or that they look like giraffes.

But these sound like cope. Do you have any ideas?
Punch them in the face. Learn from black people on how to handle disrespect.

Largely ignore it. That said, you could go for telling them something along the lines of their looks going away eventually and everyone leaving them once they look old.

do not say anything just walk away. no matter what you say women wont have sex with you. you would be fighting something you can't win.

Nothing, actions speak louder than words.

What are you going to say? jfl Life as a truecel isn't a game where you always have a right answer and you just need to find it. Often times reality just sucks, it is what it is

If it's someone difficult to cut off, like family, co-workers, etc, it's a shitty situation. Because actually retaliating will turn everyone against you even much more than what's normal for an ugly man due to the halo/failo effects.

If it's someone easy to cut off, though, just block/avoid/cut all contact forever. Tables can turn in this life and then they can bitterly regret alienating you just to get a kick from it.

Even ugly foids are ‘beautiful’ (according to people).
This is why ugly broads have more power the stacys . They get to poop on us whilst being called beautiful no matter how they look

Tell them that by mocking you they only convey their own insecurities as they feel as though they need to demean and denigrate others to achieve a degree of self-satisfaction which they perceive as subjectively gratifying. Also, I would recommend you start gymaxxing and concealed weapon carrying as normies or even chads would never dare to mock me as they know that I would annihilate them in either hand to hand combat or with my Glock 9mm.

Do you really think they would be listening to listen to any argument?

Tell them that by mocking you they only convey their own insecurities as they feel as though they need to demean and denigrate others to achieve a degree of self-satisfaction which they perceive as subjectively gratifying. Also, I would recommend you start gymaxxing and concealed weapon carrying as normies or even chads would never dare to mock me as they know that I would annihilate them in either hand to hand combat or with my Glock 9mm.
I'd like to carryweaponmaxx too, however i'm scared to go to jail in case i get busted by Police.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back