Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are we drinking tonight bois

Dr Cortex

Dr Cortex

I like cranberry icecream
If you must know, I am indulging in some Hot Coco, with extra creamy cream.

I am drinking mayonnaise and vinegar

Black coffe and cheap vodka

I’m drinking water rn

Blyatmaxxed Gopnik
Wish i could understand or even speak russian:fuk:

GOPNIKMAXX BLYAAATTTT
8203c6953b2be02b2d6ef3237edd6c96 c794f23954635fd7584f2397266d49cb

Fucking love that mission
i discover yesterday that it was optional killing people but somehow i prefer going ER
mw3 was hard as fuck for me. i never cared for any of the modern warfare video games. i was more of a black ops guy.

mw3 was hard as fuck for me. i never cared for any of the modern warfare video games. i was more of a black ops guy.
Don't buy mw remakes, they're bullshit, and black ops yeah is good and i was addicted to zombies mode, sadly some easter eggs you need a friend for doing it

Don't buy mw remakes, they're bullshit, and black ops yeah is good and i was addicted to zombies mode, sadly some easter eggs you need a friend for doing it
all of these old school video game memories. trucel trait ur greatest memories when everyone had a gf u and ur friends were playing bo2 zombies and getting pack a punch and killing zombies.

all of these old school video game memories. trucel trait ur greatest memories when everyone had a gf u and ur friends were playing bo2 zombies and getting pack a punch and killing zombies.
Mob of the dead best map i ever play not forgetting about origins