Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are Ways a Person Could Die a Martyr Without Killing ER?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Every "hERo" goes out killing people.

Is there any way it would be possible to be a "hERo" and end up dead without killing people? What sort of martyrdom would you respect aside from being a mass killer?

Set loose an Ebola virus throughout the united states

You could go on hunger strike and stand on a street with a sign "date me or I will starve". If you die, it's the fault of the foids, will get media coverage and probably some copycats.

Not really. Normies dont care about ugly people so you wont be noticed unless you harm normies.

You could go on hunger strike and stand on a street with a sign "date me or I will starve". If you die, it's the fault of the foids, will get media coverage and probably some copycats.

Never would have thought of that. Good idea.

Not really. Normies dont care about ugly people so you wont be noticed unless you harm normies.
Somebody should try. We will only know if someone has done it.

hang yourself on a white house or pope's balcony with your manifesto pinned to your chest with a knife

Suicide by cop.

Found an international organization dedicated to prevent and erradicate inceldom

There is no way. kill people or be forgotten.

mass shooting with blanks

Instead of being a regular hERo you could try being a supERhERo instead. This would involve not just going out on a random killing spree, but instead methodically targeting chads and stacies and swiftly end their lives. A serial killer will garner way more attention than just the typical random shooting spree and it will also ensure that only stacies and chads die in the process rather than fellow incels.

JFL @ thinking the media cares about a subhuman’s death

They only care if you’re good looking or rich/high S
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

be Einsteincel and find ways to solve FTL so we can finally travel to the stars, you can be considered a hERo for that